No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long would it take the enterprise ncc 1701 to reach the kelvin homeworld?
    Was it 75,000 kilometers from the Klingon/Federation border (if not I am stumped)

What rather famous officer was a crew-member of the USS Kelvin when it was destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
      how long would it take the enterprise ncc 1701 to reach the kelvin homeworld?
      Was it 75,000 kilometers from the Klingon/Federation border (if not I am stumped)

What rather famous officer was a crew-member of the USS Kelvin when it was destroyed?
      ill spoiler tag the answer so others can have a stab at it
      Spoiler:
      the kelvan homeworld is in the andromeda galaxy after they hijacked the original enterprise they set a course for home and said it would take 300 years to get there

The officer in question was one christopher pike i believe unless your referring to george kirk?

Comment

yay not a probie anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
          ill spoiler tag the answer so others can have a stab at it
          Spoiler:
          the kelvan homeworld is in the andromeda galaxy after they hijacked the original enterprise they set a course for home and said it would take 300 years to get there
          I got confused because you misspelled it. I have heard of the Kelvan (not Kelvin) homeworld. That being said, I still didn't know the answer good question.
          Originally posted by AdmlDj
          The officer in question was one christopher pike i believe unless your referring to george kirk?
          I would have accepted either as correct, good knowledge.

Here is another Star Trek XI question..
          What did Kirk do that made Spock go off the deep end and attack him?

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
            I got confused because you misspelled it. I have heard of the Kelvan (not Kelvin) homeworld. That being said, I still didn't know the answer good question.I would have accepted either as correct, good knowledge.

Here is another Star Trek XI question..
            What did Kirk do that made Spock go off the deep end and attack him?
            he "emotionally compromised" him by asking if he felt nothing for his mother

what is the klingon name for the area of space known to the federation as the briar patch?

Comment

what is the klingon name for the area of space known to the federation as the briar patch?
              Klach D'Kel Brakt (I knew it but I had to look up the proper spelling)

What famous Klingon led the battle of Klach D'Kel Brakt?

Comment

Koloth?
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Kor.

Finally, I can answer it. Damn server went offline.

--

Who was the first female Captain seen on screen?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Who was the first female Captain seen on screen?
                    That would be the Unnamed Captain from the Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I knew this because brother Fifth asked this same question in one of his earlier "all purpose Star Trek Quizzes" on the DS9 superior thread. Great question none the less brother Saber.

Following up SaberBlades question --
                    What Federation Starship did the unanmed Captain run?
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                      That would be the Unnamed Captain from the Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I knew this because brother Fifth asked this same question in one of his earlier "all purpose Star Trek Quizzes" on the DS9 superior thread. Great question none the less brother Saber.

Following up SaberBlades question --
                      What Federation Starship did the unanmed Captain run?
                      Damn Fifth, ruining my question. No surprise he's asked it before.

As for yours, Saratoga.

Lets try this, which other Trek Captain did the Saratoga Captain play?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        Lets try this, which other Trek Captain did the Saratoga Captain play?
                        Another great question brother Saber. The more modern version of the USS Saratoga also had an unnamed Captain, a Vulcan played by the wonderful J.G. Hertzler who we all know as Martok.

Name 3 other characters that J.G. Hertzler played on DS9 besides Martok? (hint- he appeared as 6 different characters on DS9) ___, ___, ___
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                          Another great question brother Saber. The more modern version of the USS Saratoga also had an unnamed Captain, a Vulcan played by the wonderful J.G. Hertzler who we all know as Martok.

Name 3 other characters that J.G. Hertzler played on DS9 besides Martok? (hint- he appeared as 6 different characters on DS9) ___, ___, ___
                          J.G. Hertzler starred on DS9 as the following characters:

Spoiler:
                          * Laas, another of the "100" infant changelings the Founders sent across the galaxy (from Chimera)
                          * The Vulcan captain on the Saratoga. Sisko was his first officer. (Emissary)
                          * The illustrator Roy Ritterhouse (Far Beyond the Stars)

And yes, he starred as other roles on DS9 as well.

Next question: Where in the Gamma Quadrant was Martok imprisoned?
                          sigpic

Comment

Name 3 other characters that J.G. Hertzler played on DS9 besides Martok? Let's see, there was - Laas (the cranky Changeling that tried to get Odo to join him) - Roy Ritterhouse (who played a scifi illistrator in the great DS9 episode Far Beyond the Stars) - Changeling (he played a Changeling imitating Martok)

Next question: Where in the Gamma Quadrant was Martok imprisoned? He was placed in a Internmant Camp/Prison (I don't remember the name or number) that we later saw him, Worf, Bashir and Garak escape from. Good question brother CF

Name the 3 different characters that J.G. Hertzler played on VOY and ENT?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                              Name the 3 different characters that J.G. Hertzler played on VOY and ENT?
                              I don't think that can be done. I remember Kolos being named (Archer's attorney) but I don't remember the other Klingon (from ENT) or the Hirogen he played given names.

What is the highest numerical warp speed ever to seen on trek (not the fastest)?

sigpic

Comment

In the animated series: warp 36... I think.

As of the end of Voyager, what is the fastest Federation ship? How fast can she go?
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X