Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
    "Everybody remember where we parked"
    Great line!. That is Kirk after they landed a cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey in the middle of San Francisco's enormous Golden Gate Park

Continuing the Klingon theme ...
    When did we first see the cranial ridges (like Worf has) appear on Klingons? ___

Comment

Spoiler:
      In the introductory/teaser scene of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, when the Klingon cruisers were investigating/attacking the V'Ger cloud
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        In the introductory/teaser scene of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, when the Klingon cruisers were investigating/attacking the V'Ger cloud
        Very good brother Digi. If you have a question to add then don't [spoiler tag] your answer.

More Klingon love ...
        Who did Kahless the Great defeat and kill to take power of the Klingon empire?

Comment

Molar.

What is the Sword of Kahlass made of?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Wow, I can't remember this one, very good question! I do remember that the sword had this intense narcotic effect on both Kor and Worf when they held it or gazed upon it (it was creepy). Was there something in the material of the sword that caused this, or something more physcosematic.

NOTE: I will posting a new all Borg mini-Quiz later tonight.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
              Wow, I can't remember this one, very good question! I do remember that the sword had this intense narcotic effect on both Kor and Worf when they held it or gazed upon it (it was creepy). Was there something in the material of the sword that caused this, or something more physcosematic.

NOTE: I will posting a new all Borg mini-Quiz later tonight.
              Actually according to the writers their was nothing technological about the Sword of Kahlass that made Kor and Worf go crazy. It was the glory of the sword because of seeing a rare artifact.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Molar.

At first, I wanted to say the normal material a Batleth is made of, but then I remembered the legend Worf once spoke about, which says that Kahless made the first batleth using his hair.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what shampoo he used. Very strong, and not a split end.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    I wonder what shampoo he used. Very strong, and not a split end.
                    He dipped the hair into a volcano (Kri'stak) afterwards, as I recall. Whatever shampoo he used, the conditioner was quite hot.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lather, rinse, repeat... Klingon style!
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Actually according to the writers their was nothing technological about the Sword of Kahlass that made Kor and Worf go crazy. It was the glory of the sword because of seeing a rare artifact.
                        Sure, but maybe there was something spititual about it that caused Kor and Worf to react like they needed to possess the sword. Both Kor and Worf were close to actually maming or killing each other to own the sword (like the ring in Lord of Rings). I'm guessing it was something a little more than Klingon pride that made them re-act that way.

What was the catalyst that caused Sisko to act against Akorem Laan (the false Prophet) ?

NOTE: I will post my Borg mini-Quiz tomorrow. I want to create a few more questions before I post it.
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                          Sure, but maybe there was something spititual about it that caused Kor and Worf to react like they needed to possess the sword. Both Kor and Worf were close to actually maming or killing each other to own the sword (like the ring in Lord of Rings). I'm guessing it was something a little more than Klingon pride that made them re-act that way.

What was the catalyst that caused Sisko to act against Akorem Laan (the false Prophet) ?

NOTE: I will post my Borg mini-Quiz tomorrow. I want to create a few more questions before I post it.
                          I'll spoiler this in case I am wrong...

Spoiler:
                          but I think it involved people killing those who's d'jaras that weren't considered clean. I think one bajoran killed another bajoran because their d'jara involved dead bodies

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            D'jarra jihad!
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Lather, rinse, repeat... Klingon style!
                              and there was no need of a blow-dryer afterwards.

Here's something a wee bit different. I suppose it's along the lines of "guess the quote" but not quite:

Which episode of Voyager took place mostly, as Tom Paris put it so well, "50,000 light-years away in another layer of space"?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                                but I think it involved people killing those who's d'jaras that weren't considered clean. I think one bajoran killed another bajoran because their d'jara involved dead bodies
                                Very good brother Saber - it was indeed the killing of a Bajoran male who wouldn't follow his d'jarra - Vedak Porta threw him off the blacony above Deep Space Nine's Promenade in a rather shocking scene.
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X