No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beast has many faces. Who is the Beast?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Hmm, do you mean the Viidians from VOY episode Faces

The only other thing I could think of is maybe the changing faces of evil that Picard and the alien Captain faced in the great TNG episode Darmok

What was the name of alien race that Picard and crew faced in the episode Darmok?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Made me think of that alien with the matrix that impersonated Janeway's father to try to lure her into his matrix to feed on her, but I'm not sure.
        sigpic

Comment

I thought "The Beast" was that woman pretending to be the devil who claimed to own a planet+the 1701-D. Interesting question indeed since we all think The Beast is someone different.

sigpic

Comment

PORTER: There are two forces at work in the world. The drive toward collectivity and the drive toward individuality. You are the former, and I am the latter.
            TORRES: We told you, we are not from the United States Government, and we are not
            PORTER: The Beast has many heads and I'm looking at two of them.
            Fututre's End II
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought
              Spoiler:
              was The Beast.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

/\/\/\ Hilarious pic brother nx /\/\/\

Name the episode where Odo first confesses his love to Kira (sort of)?
                (it is an Season 3 episode i'm looking for)

Comment

Heart of Stone. Pity it was the female changeling.

Which of the DS9 crew has been imitated by changelings the most?
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    Heart of Stone. Pity it was the female changeling.

Which of the DS9 crew has been imitated by changelings the most?
                    Bashir gets my vote. He was impersonated once at the end of season 4 (I believe) when Odo killed another Changeling. Then of course there was his stint in prison which would have resulted his impersonator taking his form every day for several weeks (and doing brain surgery on Sisko).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      Bashir gets my vote. He was impersonated once at the end of season 4 (I believe) when Odo killed another Changeling. Then of course there was his stint in prison which would have resulted his impersonator taking his form every day for several weeks (and doing brain surgery on Sisko).
                      It was the end of season 3, but I believe you are correct. Ask your question.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

What gave Troi trouble when translating "For he's a jolly good fellow" into Klingon for Worf's birthday?

sigpic

Comment

I'll take a wild stab at it...
                          Spoiler:
                          There is no Klingon word for 'jolly'.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

That is correct. I'd also counter your youtube video with this one;

Perhaps the single best Worf moment in the history of Star Trek.

sigpic

Comment

"Sorry." LOL!

What musical instrument does Spock play in a TOS episode?
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                What musical instrument does Spock play in a TOS episode?
                                I believe we saw Spock play a few different instruments - the obvious answer was the Vulcan Lyre, but we also saw him play a Piano and Guitar. I believe Spock himself said he could play any musical instrument.

More Spock fun....

What rather famous Vulcan was Spock directly related to?
                                (and I do not mean his father Sarek)
                                The USS Defiant Rocks!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X