Do Klingon's have God's?

What happened to said God's?
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

They had gods, but they killed them.

In honour of the Bilby chat going on the Superior thread, Q: Who was the Vorta who was working with the Orion Syndicate?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Q: Who was the Vorta who was working with the Orion Syndicate?
          Wow great question brother SB. The only thing I can think of is that Weyoun might have helped or worked with the Orion syndicate at one time. But I am not sure. You got me curious though.

Who did the Orion syndicate try to murder before they could testify to a Grand Jury?
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            They had gods, but they killed them.

In honour of the Bilby chat going on the Superior thread, Q: Who was the Vorta who was working with the Orion Syndicate?
            The Vorta working with the Orion Syndicate was Gelnon.

He was the same Vorta seen in "One Little Ship" that went off with his Jem'Hadar to attack the Coridan dilithium mines.

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
            Wow great question brother SB. The only thing I can think of is that Weyoun might have helped or worked with the Orion syndicate at one time. But I am not sure. You got me curious though.

Who did the Orion syndicate try to murder before they could testify to a Grand Jury?
            The Orion Syndicate put a hit out for Quark in "The Ascent." They were hoping to silence him before he could testify before a grand jury on Inferna Prime.

Speaking of Bilby and the Syndicate, what kind of food did Bilby order Krole to get and then send the bill to the Farius Prime sanitation department?
            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Bilby and the Syndicate, what kind of food did Bilby order Krole to get and then send the bill to the Farius Prime sanitation department?I know that one of the crew suggested they order Krellan or Krellian food, which Bilby complained that it upset his stomach. Not sure if that's the answer you are looking for, but it's all I got.

Where else did Bilby and Krole send a food bill to?
              The USS Defiant Rocks!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                Where else did Bilby and Krole send a food bill to?
                They had sent there food replicator bill to the Farius police dept. on a few different occasions.

What did O'Brien do to get the attention of Bilby and eventually earn his way in to the Orion Syndicate? (Hint: it had to do with food)
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

He "spiked" one of Bilby's associates as he was trying to hack his way around a computer system to charge someone the cost of dinner.

Q: Who was the supplier of Bilby's Klingon disruptors, and what little flaw did they have?

sigpic

Comment

Q: Who was the supplier of Bilby's Klingon disruptors, and what little flaw did they have?

I rewatched Honor Among Thieves last night. The alien that sold Bilby the 3 Klingon disruptor's was named Yint (not sure what race he was). The flaw was that they didn't work as advertised because of the induction coils

From the DS9 S6 episode Valiant...
                    What was the name of the USS Valiants adult Captain?
                    who was killed before Jake and Nog came aboard

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post

I rewatched Honor Among Thieves last night. The alien that sold Bilby the 3 Klingon disruptor's was named Yint (not sure what race he was). The flaw was that they didn't work as advertised because of the induction coils

From the DS9 S6 episode Valiant...
                      What was the name of the USS Valiants adult Captain?
                      who was killed before Jake and Nog came aboard
                      Captain Ramirez. And to help clarify a question I asked, Bilby like nozala sandwiches.

According to the episode "Valiant," what was the interesting nickname that people living on the moon were sometimes called?
                      sigpic

Comment

According to the episode "Valiant," what was the interesting nickname that people living on the moon were sometimes called?

I'm not sure if this nickname you are looking for brother Fuzz. But I do remember, from DS9, TOS and at least from one of the Trek movies, that they called people living on Luna (Earth's Moon) Lunar Schooners. Which is kind of catchy.

Who from the Valiant crew was a Lunar schooner?
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Lunar Schooners lolol I kind of like that catchy name
                          Who from the Valiant crew was a Lunar schooner?
                          That would be acting chief petty officer Dorian Collins

What was the original mission Captain Ramirez and the USS Valiant set out to accomplish?

Comment

Their original mission was to circumnavigate the Fedaration, I believe.
                            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyarra View Post
                              Their original mission was to circumnavigate the Federation, I believe.
                              Very good Kyarra. That is exactly what Captain Ramirez and the USS Valiant's mission was.

Approximately how long was Captain Ramirez and the USS Valiant's original mission supposed to take? (to circumnavigate the entire Federation)
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Approximately how long was Captain Ramirez and the USS Valiant's original mission supposed to take? (to circumnavigate the entire Federation)

The USS Defiant and USS Valiant (Defiant-Class) top speed was classified (supposedly it was slightly faster than a Galaxy-Class) - To visit and cover all the Federation territory, they estimated the mission would take around 3-4 months to complete if they didn't have to stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess the "Quote" this one should be pretty easy...

"What comes before now is no different than what is now. Or what is to come. It is one's existence"

Comment

Working...
                                X