The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    What historical character leaves his watch with Data to be found later?
    I absolutely love the TNG 2-Part episode Time's Arrow (definitely one of the best Trek 2-Parters from any series). It was Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) who befriended Guinan then became suspicious when Data showed up.

What Mark Twain book/story did Janeway give her holographic romantic interest Michael Sullivan as a gift?

Comment

What Mark Twain book/story did Janeway give her holographic romantic interest Michael Sullivan as a gift?
      Janeway gave her holographic lover (Michael Sullivan) Mark Twains A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court because he did not have a copy of that particular book/story.

Who created the holodeck program that the Mark Sullivan existed in?

And what was said program called/titled?
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        Janeway gave her holographic lover (Michael Sullivan) Mark Twains A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court because he did not have a copy of that particular book/story.

Who created the holodeck program that the Mark Sullivan existed in?

And what was said program called/titled?
        Paris made it, and I think the program was called Fair Haven. I'm pretty sure it's the name of the town, but not sure if it's the program name.

sigpic

Comment

What was the popular underground holodeck program? Who wrote said program?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Paris made it, and I think the program was called Fair Haven. I'm pretty sure it's the name of the town, but not sure if it's the program name.
            Paris' holodeck program was indeed called Fair Haven brother SB. Good knowledge.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              What was the popular underground holodeck program? Who wrote said program?
              Hmm there were quite a few on VOY, but I think you are talking about the Paxau Resort program that Neelix originally created to mimic a popular resort on Talax (which was changed to a Polynesian type resort by Paris and Kim)

What was the name of the holodeck character that both Kim and Tuvok fell for in the Paxau Resort holodeck program?
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Hmm there were quite a few on VOY, but I think you are talking about the Paxau Resort program that Neelix originally created to mimic a popular resort on Talax (which was changed to a Polynesian type resort by Paris and Kim)
                I was actually thinking of the Worst Case Scenario program created by Tuvok (good answer though - we all try to be vague in our questions to make it challenging, but sometimes that leaves the answer up for interpretation.)

What was the name of the holodeck character that both Kim and Tuvok fell for in the Paxau Resort holodeck program?
                Marayna - actually an alien that resided in and maintained the nebula they were studying

What went wrong with the Worst Case Scenario program? Who caused the issue?
                sigpic

Comment

I thought the popular underground program would have been Photons Be Free, given how the reprogrammed EHM Mark 1's acted towards it.

As for Worst Case Scenario, Seska reprogrammed it and programmed the hologrid to blow up if people tried to shut it down, mean whoever was using the program (Tuvok/Paris) would die.

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Photons Be Free, which Voyager crew member was a Bajoran (complete with earring) in their alter ego?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Speaking of Photons Be Free, which Voyager crew member was a Bajoran (complete with earring) in their alter ego?
                      That would be the very menacing looking Chakotay who played the Bajoran Katanay (who had a dragon tattoo on his face) Great question brother Fuzz!

What was the name of Janeway character in the story?

And what was her MO (modus operandi)?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

What was the name of Janeway character in the story?

Hmm, If I remember it right the holographic Janeway likeness character was named Jenkins or Jankins

And what was her MO (modus operandi)?

She was a hard core killer with no empathy, a sociopath if you will

Comment

How many other 'Janeways' have been remorseless killers? List the ones you remember.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            How many other 'Janeways' have been remorseless killers? List the ones you remember.
                            Well there was the Kairian recreation of their people's encounter with Voyager 700 years (I think) earlier. There was the time she ordered Tuvix split but then again, when she was alone she showed remorse (at least I remember her being remorseful) and there was that time she killed those friendly macrophase virus. Future Janeway allowed all those poor, innocent Borg to die in Endgame. There was the time she went after Ransom and the Equinox. I think that was perhaps when Janeway was at her scariest. Oh, I think she was a Klingon at one point, and she would have had no problems killing the Hirogen/Nazi. Also when she killed 8472 ships (and crew) and I may be remembering this wrong, but maybe those holograms that escaped from the Hirogen.

sigpic

Comment

Correct. Kinda. I was indeed looking for Warship Voyager Janeway and Admiral Janeway [more so for altering the future, but the Borg work, too].
                              Spoiler:
                              The hair, the gloves... *sigh*
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                Correct. Kinda. I was indeed looking for Warship Voyager Janeway and Admiral Janeway [more so for altering the future, but the Borg work, too].
                                Spoiler:
                                The hair, the gloves... *sigh*
                                All she's missing from that is a PSI-Corp badge in the place her combadge should be.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X