• Show
Clear All

They weren't always greedy selfish morons. Okay I added in the moron part
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      They weren't always greedy selfish morons. Okay I added in the moron part
      LOL, I created that question just for you my Ferengi loving friend. And by the way, you are 100% correct - the Prophets went out of there way to show Quark that the Ferengi were once a very friendly and generous race.

What vow do Hupyrian Servants make to the Grand Nagus?
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        What vow do Hupyrian Servants make to the Grand Nagus?
        To speak to nobody but him.

What are the physiological advantages of a Ferengi over humans?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post

What are the physiological advantages of a Ferengi over humans?
          Hearing naturally. I also seem to recall from way back when (may have been retconned) that they have superior physical strength, at least proportionally to their size. Maybe I'm dreaming that one though!
          "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

No you are correct, they are stronger. Also, they have sharper teeth
            sigpic

Comment

And better at fitting into little spaces I guess!

I've got one; what was the name of the crew member turned Borg Picard was so cavalier in digging into for a chip after slaughtering in the holodeck with Lilly in First Contact?
              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

That would be Ensign Lynch, who is widely believed to have been named for an internet critic by the name of Lynch who was frequently unkind in his reviews of both TNG and DS9
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Of course it was You know when you sign up to be a critic you're likely to come in for some flak but not many expect to be turned into a Borg, mercilessly gunned down with a Tommy gun then field autopsied for their internal wiring!

Comment

Live from the Hilton in Reno Nevada I played Poker all night long and had a blast!

In what manner did O'Brien once see himself die while having a very vivid vision?
                    (like my use of the triple V) LOL

Now I'm going to bed so I can play some Texas Hold'em again later.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

In that particular episode he died many ways so you may need to be more specific. I'm going to say when he saw himself get shot by a phaser while doing maintence work
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Holiday related Trek trivia...

Has Christmas ever been referenced or mentioned in any of the various Trek series or movies?

Comment

The two biggest references that stand out are Picard's family inside the Nexus, and Voyager hanging from a Christmas tree when Quinn was trying to hide from Q. I think every Trek series has mentioned it at least once.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                            Holiday related Trek trivia...
                            Has Christmas ever been referenced or mentioned in any of the various Trek series or movies?
                            Quinn made Voyager into an ornament on a Xmas tree in 'Death Wish'.
                            Spoiler:
                            Mixing Xmas and right-to-die issues... Gutsy move.

What Trek character gave birth to a messiah? How was the child special?
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Q & Q gave birth to Q who was the first child born to the Q Continuum, he helped end the civil war that threatened the whole galaxy\universe.

Not sure if that is what you're looking for.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                Sarah Sisko gave birth to Benjamin Sisko, who was the Emissary of the Prophets.
                                I dunno... that might be right.
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end...

Comment

Working...
                                X