No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was indeed Captain Kirk brother Saber, good guess.

Guess the Quote (This one shouldnt be to hard to guess as well)
    "Look, I have more important things to do than play 'Choose the Changeling'"

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Worf - TNG The episode with the 3 ambassadors where Picard is crashed on the planet, Troi keeps feeding the fat one and Worf is stuck with the rude one.
    Good knowledge Spimman. I coiuldn't work out exactly who he meant.
    The USS Defiant Rocks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
      Who accompanied Paris in to a Maquis holoprogram that Seska sabotaged (they were almost killed)?
      Harry Kim
      sigpic

Comment

Guess the Quote
        "Look, I have more important things to do than play 'Choose the Changeling'" = LOL I love that line!. That is Chief O'Brien in the great DS9 season III finale The Adversary

It was actually Tuvok that accompanied Paris in the Seska sabotaged holoprogram. but a good guess none-the-less.

What was the name of the Starship that 7 of 9 and her parents were taken from and assimilated?
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          What was the name of the Starship that 7 of 9 and her parents were taken from and assimilated?
          Raven.

I think I'd have a great, hard question, but I am not sure if the answer is true or not.

sigpic

Comment

Very good brother Saber
            Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            I think I'd have a great, hard question, but I am not sure if the answer is true or not.
            Ask it anyway, even if you're not sure, someone, if not myself with know the answer. And if not, that's even better!.

Sticking with the theme:
            What part of the Galaxy was the Raven exploring while following the Borg?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
              Very good brother Saber
              Ask it anyway, even if you're not sure, someone, if not myself with know the answer. And if not, that's even better!.

Sticking with the theme:
              What part of the Galaxy was the Raven exploring while following the Borg?
              Beta Quadrant.

This is based on something I read (sure it was from an official source) but;

Who was the first Trek actor/actress to be denied a chance at directing an episode and/or movie.

sigpic

Comment

just discovered this thread love trek and thought i knew it all got me stumped on this one though!
                Spoiler:
                garret wang i googled it i had to damn my weakness
                Last edited by AdmlDj; 09 June 2010, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                  just discovered this thread love trek and thought i knew it all got me stumped on this one though!
                  Hi there Adm. DJ, glad you found your way to the Trek Trivia Thread. Feel free to provide your own questions or bit's of Trek trivia info.
                  Beta Quadrant.
                  Very good brother Saber (I liked your trivia question as well, very ringerish)

What caused the Borg to finally take notice of Annika and her parents and eventually attack the Raven?
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I should of phrased that question better. The answer I was looking was Sisko when Curzon was still alive
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Beta Quadrant.

This is based on something I read (sure it was from an official source) but;

Who was the first Trek actor/actress to be denied a chance at directing an episode and/or movie.
                      Originally posted by AdmlDj View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      garret wang i googled it i had to damn my weakness
                      Really? That sucks.

Comment

What caused the Borg to finally take notice of Annika and her parents and eventually attack the Raven? It was an ion-storm that made the Raven's special shielding go down for just a few seconds, which alerted the Borg to there presence.

What was the official Borg designation that they gave 7 of 9?

Comment

What was the official Borg designation that they gave 7 of 9? Her designation at the time she boarded Voyager was Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One

What was Hugh's Borg designation before be came Hugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Weyoun View Post
                            What was Hugh's Borg designation before be came Hugh?
                            Third of Five.

Which Android was the last built by Soong?

sigpic

Comment

Third of Five.

Which Android was the last built by Soong?
                              Technically, the final one built by Soong was the android of his wife, Juliana Tainer. How ironic that after he built the android Juliana because he couldn't live without her, that the android decided to leave him.

Speaking of Soong and his androids, is Data and Lore left-handed or right-handed?
                              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Soong and his androids, is Data and Lore left-handed or right-handed? Well Data painted and wrote with his left-hand. If memory serves me right Lore is right-handed, because he got caught imitating Data when he was seen using his right hand.

What was one of the main differences between Lore and Data that made Lore appear or act more human? (Hint: It's not the emotion chip)
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X