No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sisko was trying to explain linear time and having a linear existence. It was at this point in "Emissary" that Sisko realized that the Prophets lived outside of linear time.

As well as being paradigm for linear time, baseball took on a very different meaning for Sisko later on in the series. The Prophets told Sisko: "The game must continue." What were they referring to?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      Sisko was trying to explain linear time and having a linear existence. It was at this point in "Emissary" that Sisko realized that the Prophets lived outside of linear time.
      Very good brother Fuzz

As well as being paradigm for linear time, baseball took on a very different meaning for Sisko later on in the series. The Prophets told Sisko: "The game must continue." What were they referring to?

Sisko was willing to sacrifice his life by attacking the Jem'Hadar fleet coming through the worm-hole. So the Prophets pulled him aside and said "the game must continue" so they stopped the Jem'Hadar fleet and saved Sisko and the USS Defiant

What image did the Prophet take on when he told Sisko "the game must continue"?
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        Very good brother Fuzz

Sisko was willing to sacrifice his life by attacking the Jem'Hadar fleet coming through the worm-hole. So the Prophets pulled him aside and said "the game must continue" so they stopped the Jem'Hadar fleet and saved Sisko and the USS Defiant

What image did the Prophet take on when he told Sisko "the game must continue"?
        The Prophet who told him that "the game must continue" took on the form of Dukat of all people. What wonderful irony there.

In which episode did we first hear the Prophets tell Sisko, "You are of Bajor" ?
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 30 October 2010, 09:56 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

In which episode did we first hear the Prophets tell Sisko, "You are of Bajor" ?
          That would be the very good DS9 season IV episode Accession

Which image did the Prophet that told Sisko "You are of Bajor" take on?
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

That would be the very good DS9 season IV episode Accession

Which image did the Prophet that told Sisko "You are of Bajor" take on?
            I believe that was the image of Kai Opaka—one of my favorite characters on DS9. It's a shame we didn't see her again.

In Accession, Sisko and Akorem were able to talk to the Prophets by simply waiting in their runabout. However, Quark and the Nagus used something else in order to get the Prophets' attention when they were in the wormhole. What was it?

P.S. My brothers, 3 down...1 to go.
            sigpic

Comment

In Accession, Sisko and Akorem were able to talk to the Prophets by simply waiting in their runabout. However, Quark and the Nagus used something else in order to get the Prophets' attention when they were in the wormhole. What was it?
              They had to use an Orb.

Q: Not so long ago, the Enterprise D found itself in a galaxy far far away. How long was the journey home expected to be?

sigpic

Comment

I got a Trivia Question for ya'all

Who is the 2010 World Series Champion?

Comment

Who else?

The San Francisco Giants!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but who won the 2370 bat'leth tournament on Forcas III?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      Worf
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Worf
                        Yeah, but in what episode do we see Starfleet's 'first' female Klingon engineer?
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

LOLOL, hilarious brother nx. And good knowledge brother jelgate
                          Yeah, but in what episode do we see Starfleet's 'first' female Klingon engineer?
                          ??? I assume you are talking about B'Elanna?
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            They had to use an Orb.

Q: Not so long ago, the Enterprise D found itself in a galaxy far far away. How long was the journey home expected to be?
                            300 years from Galaxy M33. I think Triangulum is the formal name for it.

LOLOL, hilarious brother nx. And good knowledge brother jelgate
                            ??? I assume you are talking about B'Elanna?
                            I was thinking B'Elanna as well.

A guest character played liked to play baseball...in his mind, and stated this quote: "I've played entire seasons in my mind as a reward for years of hard work." Which guest character was it?
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 02 November 2010, 02:13 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's another hint: it's also the same episode in which we see Starfleet's 'first' Ferengi pilot.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

A guest character played liked to play baseball...in his mind, and stated this quote: "I've played entire seasons in my mind as a reward for years of hard work." Which guest character was it?
                                That is Dr. Paul Stubbs from the very good TNG episode Evolution

Here's another hint: it's also the same episode in which we see Starfleet's 'first' Ferengi pilot.
                                I have no idea. I wasn't aware of any other female Starfleet engineers other than B'Elanna.

What did Dr. Stubbs lovingly name his "special" probe that took him 20 years to build?

Comment

Working...
                                X