No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Romulan officer was involved in the incident at Iconia?
    The female Romulan sub-commander Taris or Tares

What was the name of the Romulan Warbird that Taris commanded?

How was her Warbird saved from destruction?

Comment

Taris commanded the warbird Haakona. The Haakona was saved by the Riker & LaForge, giving Taris instructions on how to purge her systems of the Iconian computer program.

Which Romulan warbird was named after a 22nd Century Romulan admiral?
      Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 28 October 2010, 09:33 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

That must be the Romulan Admiral we saw on ENT who was in charge of the Drone Ship project. Not sure on the exact spelling but it reminded me of Harry Potter lol - Adm. Valdore

Where did Adm. Valdore once serve early in his career?

BTW: I love the Huff-Daddy avatar brother CF. That is a great shot of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
          That must be the Romulan Admiral we saw on ENT who was in charge of the Drone Ship project. Not sure on the exact spelling but it reminded me of Harry Potter lol - Adm. Valdore

Where did Adm. Valdore once serve early in his career?

BTW: I love the Huff-Daddy avatar brother CF. That is a great shot of him.
          Exactly correct on Admiral Valdore, Brother Starbase. He was once a Romulan senator, which really surprised me. Usually it's the other way around: Someone serves in the military and then becomes a politician.

I found the picture of Huff Daddy earlier tonight and thought it's perfect for an avatar, especially with him pointing. I also found a good picture of Cody Ross, which ended up becoming my current signature. I'll try to find a picture of Rodeo Ross for my avatar at some point.

Which famous Giants baseball card became the subject of an episode?
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 29 October 2010, 01:03 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Which famous Giant's baseball card became the subject of an episode?
            That would be a very rare 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays Rookie Card (in Mint Condition)

What did both Jake and Nog notice about the Rookie Card when they examined it for the first time?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I haven't watched the episode in a long time so I'm not exactly sure...but was it the bubble gum smell?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                I haven't watched the episode in a long time so I'm not exactly sure...but was it the bubble gum smell?
                Great knowledge brother Fuzz! Of course it was the smell of that nasty tasting Topps Bubble Gum. I used to throw mine away when I bought my Baseball Card pak's.

Even though you posted an awesome picture of it on the superior thread...
                Who once sported a San Francisco Giants Cap in an episode of DS9?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

That would be our own Captain Sisko.

And on a similar vein, who once sported an Atlanta Braves cap in an episode of DS9?

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                  Great knowledge brother Fuzz! Of course it was the smell of that nasty tasting Topps Bubble Gum. I used to throw mine away when I bought my Baseball Card pak's.

Even though you posted an awesome picture of it on the superior thread...
                  Who once sported a San Francisco Giants Cap in an episode of DS9?
                  I remember Jake, Nog, and Dr. Geiger commenting on the bubble gum smell in the episode.

In the past, I've tasted some bubble gum that was OK and then some that was terrible. If that Topps bubble gum is the kind of nasty taste I'm imagining, I don't blame you for dumping the gum.
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember Jake, Nog, and Dr. Geiger commenting on the bubble gum smell in the episode.
                    If memory serves me right, I believe Quark also commented about the smell of of Bubble-Gum - because in very Ferengi fashion, it added to the value of the card, and really the main the reason it was encased in an hermetically sealed holder.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

And on a similar vein, who once sported an Atlanta Braves cap in an episode of DS9?
                      That would be - Jake Sisko who donned the Atlanta Braves Cap while Poppa Ben very proudly wore a San Francisco Giants Cap.

This might be a somewhat "ringerish" type question (that is to anyone but you brother Fuzz) LOL...

Why did Jake Sisko wear an Atlanta Braves Cap in the DS9 episode Take Me Out to the Holosuite?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                        That would be - Jake Sisko who donned the Atlanta Braves Cap while Poppa Ben very proudly wore a San Francisco Giants Cap.

This might be a somewhat "ringerish" type question (that is to anyone but you brother Fuzz) LOL...

Why did Jake Sisko wear an Atlanta Braves Cap in the DS9 episode Take Me Out to the Holosuite?
                        Being both baseball fans, we both know how family can be important in the sport. I do indeed know the answer. However, I think I'm going to let one of the others have a turn at bat for this one. Brothers Starbase, Defiant, and Weyoun will like this question (and the answer) and I don't want to give away the answer too soon. If nobody answers it by tomorrow night, then I'll answer it here.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Would you like to sign it?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I thought someone else would have been able to answer Brother Fifth's question:

Cirroc Lofton (Jake) was wearing an Atlanta Braves baseball cap because his uncle Kenny Lofton was playing for the Braves at the time. Kenny eventually made it over to the Giants.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              "Would you like to sign it?"
                              Love the Chakotay avatar brother Spimman.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Cirroc Lofton (Jake) was wearing an Atlanta Braves baseball cap because his uncle Kenny Lofton was playing for the Braves at the time. Kenny eventually made it over to the Giants.
                                Very good home-boy. Lofton came over to the Giants a year after that episode aired.

When Sisko explained the game of Basbeall to the Prophets - what was he trying to help them understand?
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X