The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    What alien cusine has moving feet when eaten (be specfic)
    Partial Answer - Gak

Full Answer - I leave that to someone else, but I remember Ezri describing them all and getting sick, pretty funny
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Partial Answer - Gak

Full Answer - I leave that to someone else, but I remember Ezri describing them all and getting sick, pretty funny
      I wanted the full answer because its not just any ordinary gagh
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah I know, that's why I answered it that way. I couldn't remember the specific name.
        sigpic

Comment

Name at least 3 regular non-Klingon characters (from any series), who had acquired a taste for Gagh?
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Great Question Brother Fifth
            Will Riker
            Jadzia Dax
            Julian Bashir

Name 3 characters that got sick upon seeing, tasting or smelling Gahg?
            sigpic

Comment

Ezri couldn't stand it. I'm pretty sure Dr. Pulaski didn't either when she saw Riker eating it. Quark definitely expressed his displeasure for having nothing but gagh in "Shadows and Symbols."

Which episode of TNG featured Data with a cigar?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                Which episode of TNG featured Data with a cigar?
                Hmm, I remember Data smoking a Pipe on a few different occasions (especially when he was in his Sherlock Holmes outfit). I do seem to remember Data smoking a cigar (or at least having a cigar in his mouth) while playing poker with his fellow Enterprise crew members. Am I close, or could you give a hint?

Speaking of tobacco - guess the quote
                "If they'll buy poison, they'll buy anything!"

Comment

Quark.

Still waiting on the answer of the cusine that feels like moving feet
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                    Hmm, I remember Data smoking a Pipe on a few different occasions (especially when he was in his Sherlock Holmes outfit). I do seem to remember Data smoking a cigar (or at least having a cigar in his mouth) while playing poker with his fellow Enterprise crew members. Am I close, or could you give a hint?

Speaking of tobacco - guess the quote
                    "If they'll buy poison, they'll buy anything!"
                    Data had a cigar but never smoked one. It's a season 2 episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Data had a cigar but never smoked one. It's a season 2 episode.
                      That would be the rather interesting TNG episode The Outrageous Okona where Data tried to mimmick the hologram comedian (played by the weight lifting freak/ex-Saturday Night Live player and fellow paisan Joe Piscopo).
                      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I wanted the full answer because its not just any ordinary gagh
                      I believe you are talking about Bithool Gagh, which if I remember right - Jadzia hated because of the feet moving around as you swallow it down your throat.

A Neelix double-shot to follow the theme
                      What did Neelix create to once honor Tom Paris'?

And what was said thing created to honor?
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

A coffee blend. Him breaking the Warp 10 barrier.

How did O'Brien take his Jamaican coffee blend?

Comment

Double stong, double sweet.

What drink had Admiral Ross never tried out, even though it was known a lot of other Starfleet officers had?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                            That would be the rather interesting TNG episode The Outrageous Okona where Data tried to mimmick the hologram comedian (played by the weight lifting freak/ex-Saturday Night Live player and fellow paisan Joe Piscopo).
                            Give a cigar to Brother Fifth. Exactly right with Joe Piscopo.

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            What drink had Admiral Ross never tried out, even though it was known a lot of other Starfleet officers had?
                            The answer is Romulan Ale.

Speaking of Romulans, which of the following warbirds have not engaged the Dominion in combat (at least that we know of)?

Dividices
                            Genorex
                            Terix
                            Makar
                            Belak
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 27 October 2010, 10:32 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Romulans, which of the following warbirds have not engaged the Dominion in combat (at least that we know of)?

Dividices
                              Genorex
                              Terix
                              Makar
                              Belak
                              I'm guessing here, but I think you mean the IRW Terix, which I don't think ever appeared on DS9.

What rather infamous Romulan Commander was Caprain of the IRW Terix in a conflict against Picard and the Enterprise?
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I remember that the warbird Terix was Commander Sirol's ship in the Pegasus incident. However, I believe Tomalak commanded the Terix in the anti-time alternate timelines in All Good Things.

Which Romulan officer was involved in the incident at Iconia?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X