No announcement yet.

Star Trek: "Would You Rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spy with Dr Bashir. I love Data, but the voice he puts on when playing Sherlock would drive me insane.

WYR do paper work with Odo or taxes with Quark?
    sigpic

Comment

Odo. I'd definitely learn a thing or two about background checks and other valuable law enforcement tips doing paperwork with him.

WYR having Odo as your security field training officer or Worf?
      sigpic

Comment

Worf.

Would you rather have Uhura or Hoshi as your communications officer?
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to have Uhura as my communication officer if she was played by Zoe Saldana

WYR be an enhanced human by being 'genetically enhanced like Dr. Bashir' or being a 'former Borg Drone like Seven of Nine'?
          LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
          Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
          99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Augment like Bashir. He has enhanced abilities but he's able to blend in with human society much easier.

Would you rather be one of Khan's followers on the Botany Bay or one of Malik's followers Trialis IV?

Comment

Khan.

Would you rather fence against Sulu or Guinan?
              sigpic

Comment

Sulu - I want some chance of winning, I have a feeling Guinan could easily beat you if she really wanted to, just ask Worf

WYR have a Jem'hadar, a Klingon or a Nausicaan as your personal Bodyguard?
                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,

Comment

As a Bodyguard I'd take a Klingon.

I had the pleasure of attending a Star Trek Convention and shared a Stewards Duty with a Klingon.
                  We didn't have any trouble.

Would you rather have your ships crew in the Classic Star Trek or Next Generation Uniform (Season 3) ?

ttyl
                  Starfist
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

TNG Uniforms

Have Worf's haircut from seasons 1-5 or Janeway's haircut from season 1?

Comment

My hair doesn't grow like that naturally... ...but I'll go with Janeway's bun. It made her look so authoritative!

Would you rather see Seven of Nine
                      Spoiler:
                      wearing this
                      or
                      Spoiler:
                      this
                      ?

And no,
                      Spoiler:
                      you can't see her wearing this, you perv.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Starfleet Uniform, she looked sharp and professional in it, as opposed to her other outfits.

Discuss Cardassian literature with Garak or Klingon Opera with Worf?

Comment

Cardassian literature! 'Discussions' with Worf can end in bloodshed.

Speaking of art appreciation... Would you rather paint
                          Spoiler:
                          or
                          Spoiler:
                          ?
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Seven of Mine, I mean Nine *wow that was a bad joke*

WYR cameo as a 'Red-Shirt who dies quickly' or a 'back ground character who does nothing' in the next Star Trek movie?

Comment

Red Shirt, I might get to say a line.

WYR see Ferengi or Cardassians appear in a Trek movie?

Comment

Cardies. I enjoy them. I enjoy them so much I call them Cardies.

Would you rather be in Star Trek (2009) or First Contact?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X