Star Trek: "Would You Rather...?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Q, she'd appreciate it.

Have an internship on the bridge of the Enterprise-D or in DS9's Ops?

Comment

DS9.

WYR have an internship on the NX-01 or Kirk's Enterprise?
      sigpic

Comment

Kirk's Enterprise, it can't hurt to learn from the best.

Be in an academy class with Savik or Wesley Crusher?

Comment

Wesley. Vulcans aren't exactly known to be the most sociable in academy settings.

WYR spend some time with the Prophets in the Celestial Temple, or with the Traveler exploring different planes of existence?
          sigpic

Comment

Traveler, the Prophets would probably mess with my head too much, at least the traveler would be able to guide me.

0800 hours Academy class with Prof. O'Brien or 8:00 AM class at Cambridge with Prof. Data?

Comment

O'Brien. I'd like to see what his teaching style is like. However, it also depends on which class he and Data would be teaching.

WYR have Picard or Data as your teacher?
              sigpic

Comment

Picard.

WYR watch one of Dr. Crusher's plays or listen to Riker play the trombone with a holographic band?

Comment

Crusher's plays, definitely.

Would you rather watch a play starring Riker or Data?
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Data

WYR have a date with Worf or Neelix?
                    sigpic

Comment

Either get bitten after Worf walks me back to my quarters... or just feel dirty by being around an amorous Neelix? I'll get bit. Worf.

Who would you rather try to make a deal with the Borg Queen or Lore?
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Lore. Borg Queen is harder to kill when the deal goes out of the airlock.

Would you rather serve on Enterprise C at Narendra III or Year of Hell- Voyager?
                        "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Enterprise C, my death would have importance.

Be at the Enterprise helm in Generations or in Nemesis?

Comment

Collisions aside, the helm in Nemesis might mean getting sucked out into space... so Generations.

Worse alternate reality:
                            Spoiler:

ENT: Twilight. Earth and most of humanity bite it thanks to the Xindi. The Federation never exists.
                            or
                            Spoiler:
                            TNG: Parallels. Earth and most of humanity bite it thanks to the Borg. The Federation ceases to exist.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Twilight, only because the survivors were forced to settle on Ceti Alpha V, which isn't going to work out in the long run.

Be in the Alternate Reality from "Yesterday's Enterprise?" or the one Q created with the Anti-Time nebula in "All Good Things..."?

Comment

Warp 13! Q's future was sweet! Well, not for Deanna, but still...

More powerful future ship:
                                Spoiler:
                                or
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X