Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNG, 3x11, The Hunted - 3x15, Yesterday's Enterprise , this one was one of the best TNG episodes so far. Mostly cause of Tasha. I miss her from the show ( I read that they killed the character cause it didn't work. Right, like Worf worked much better in season 1? Not for me...) , and this was a nice epilogue for her. Also, Captain Garrett was pretty cool.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      TNG, 3x11, The Hunted - 3x15, Yesterday's Enterprise , this one was one of the best TNG episodes so far. Mostly cause of Tasha. I miss her from the show ( I read that they killed the character cause it didn't work. Right, like Worf worked much better in season 1? Not for me...) , and this was a nice epilogue for her. Also, Captain Garrett was pretty cool.
      Ehhh that's got a lot of conflicting stories behind it. It's been said that she was unhappy and wanted out, it's been said that the producers didn't realize that she'd done Playboy, and a few other possible reasons for her departure.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I always though Denise Crosby left because she didn't like her character. I also seem to recall she spoke highly of the episode where she was killed off.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Star Trek 3.03 "The Paradise Syndrome"
          Kirk goes Native... *snicker*

Star Trek 3.04 "The Enterprise Incident"
          The one that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in context of Balance of Terror....
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Ehhh that's got a lot of conflicting stories behind it. It's been said that she was unhappy and wanted out, it's been said that the producers didn't realize that she'd done Playboy, and a few other possible reasons for her departure.
            Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I always though Denise Crosby left because she didn't like her character. I also seem to recall she spoke highly of the episode where she was killed off.
            Oh! Thanks for the infos! Playboy eh? Bad girl!

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Defiant.

Good one. I like the whole Tom Riker concept, with all the identity issues that go along with it.
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG, 3x16, The Offspring - 4x01 - The Best of Both Worlds, Part II - I love the last scene of this episode with Picard, the look on his face...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  TNG, 3x16, The Offspring - 4x01 - The Best of Both Worlds, Part II - I love the last scene of this episode with Picard, the look on his face...
                  Missed half a season, eh?
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    Missed half a season, eh?
                    I just didn't want to type all the episode titles, I'm too lazy for that ATM But I can do this: TNG, 3x16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26, 4x01...

Ooor... from 3x16 to 4x01...

sigpic

Comment

If I might inquire....why is your avatar a picture of someone's crotch?

Comment

Because it's hot. And that someone is Cam Mitchell.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          If I might inquire....why is your avatar a picture of someone's crotch?
                          Didn't notice the 'location'?

Going home to watch Unimatrix Zero pt 2. I really don't want to because it continues VOY's rape of the Borg and the plot just sucks, but the CGI's nice.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Fallen Hero (ENT)

Comment

Star Trek 3.05 "And the Children Shall Lead"
                              Ugh. Children. Did the crew forget where the airlock was in this one? Especially that frelling ginger kid in the weird stripy pyjamas, ugh.

Star Trek 3.06 "Spock's Brain"
                              *facepalms*

Star Trek 3.07 "Is There in Truth No Beauty?"
                              Diana Muldaur's best Trek appearance, IMO. Even though the episode itself was a little slow, the performances all around here make it much more compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                                Fallen Hero (ENT)
                                One of my favourite ENT episodes!
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X