Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Then you should watch some. Not for Q then but... for the greatness of Voyager.
    I dunno... I was told it's not very good. Besides, I'm doing a DS9 rewatch now, so it's gonna take me a while before I have time for any other show.

And on that note, and back on topic: DS9 - Civil Defense.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Q's place was TNG. Anywhere else in Star Trek he went was just....not right.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
        I dunno... I was told it's not very good. Besides, I'm doing a DS9 rewatch now, so it's gonna take me a while before I have time for any other show.

And on that note, and back on topic: DS9 - Civil Defense.
        Well I was told that the whole Star Trek is not very good... but I thought I should be the one who decides that. And here I am.

sigpic

Comment

TNG: The Enemy

If I was Picard I would have ordered Worf to give his blood
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Q's place was TNG. Anywhere else in Star Trek he went was just....not right.
            VOY 'Death Wish' is, in my opinion, one of the best Q episodes.
            Last edited by nx01a; 14 August 2010, 12:08 PM.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Well I was told that the whole Star Trek is not very good... but I thought I should be the one who decides that. And here I am.
              Yeah, but I don't like all Trek the same way. I'm not a huge fan of TNG. And, DS9, which many people don't like cos it's not "classic" Trek, is my fav Trek show. So, I tend to suspect that I won't like Voyager much.

However, one can never know... I once thought SG1 wasn't any good, and here I am... So, maybe one day I'll give Voyager a try. After I finish the DS9 rewatch
              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

You do that, Raw!

sigpic

Comment

Oasis (ENT)

Comment

TNG, 3x07, The Enemy

sigpic

Comment

DS9: Dax, The Passenger, Move Along Home
                      (so far tonight)
                      sigpic

Comment

Star Trek 2.25 "The Omega Glory"
                        An excellent recycling of the Enterprise sets Followed by a horrid, horrid ending!

Star Trek 2.26 "Assignment: Earth"
                        Oh man. A bad Doctor Who wannabe episode. LOL
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek 3.01 "Spectre of the Gun"
                          Star Trek 3.02 "Elaan of Troyius"

Comment

I'm watching TNG, 3x09, The Vengeance at the moment, and it's offical now: Riker is Kirk #2!

sigpic

Comment

TNG, 3x10, The Defector, now that was a real special episode, I mean Picard quoting Shakespeare, to see Sir Patrick Stewart playing Shakespeare in TNG! That's priceless!

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Meridian.
                                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X