Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENT: The Expanse.

First ENT run through, but that's a story for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post

One of my favorite ENT episodes, as it opens the door for a cool story line that goes through season 3 and part of season 4.
      sigpic

Comment

TNG: The Vengeance Factor.
        If you didn't let the most of s2 turn you off, then you'll love what's to come.
        'The Expanse' was ENT's version of DS9's 'The Jem'hadar'. It changed the show considerably.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

ENT: Anomaly

Loving the new dramatic feel to the show. Just shows what replacing "fade to black" with clean cuts can do

Comment

ENT: Anomaly

Loving the new dramatic feel to the show. Just shows what replacing "fade to black" with clean cuts can do
            Also one of my favorite episodes. When it first aired, Anomaly literally made my jaw drop in suspense, especially first encountering that big ol' Sphere in the middle of the distortion field. I was thinking "WTF?" the entire time, and really wanted to know more and the Spheres. Hallmarks of a good episode, IMHO.
            sigpic

Comment

VOY: Repression
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going through my first screening of DS9 and I just watched Trials and Tribble-ations. I can't even put into words how much I loved that episode, it was so much better than Voyagers flashback. It was also the first time I actually watched a DS9 episode twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial_Prince View Post
                  I'm going through my first screening of DS9 and I just watched Trials and Tribble-ations. I can't even put into words how much I loved that episode, it was so much better than Voyagers flashback. It was also the first time I actually watched a DS9 episode twice.
                  Ah, you're getting to the heart of DS9. "Rapture" and "The Darkness and the Light" are among my favorites in season 5. Of course, by the time you get to "By Inferno's Light" you'll say to yourself WTF?!

The 5th and 6th seasons were the best, in my opinion. The 7th was good too but it was bittersweet for me because it was the last. Enjoy each episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

VOY: Unity. Back when they weren't punking the Borg left, right and transphasic torpedo center.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Ah, you're getting to the heart of DS9. "Rapture" and "The Darkness and the Light" are among my favorites in season 5. Of course, by the time you get to "By Inferno's Light" you'll say to yourself WTF?!

The 5th and 6th seasons were the best, in my opinion. The 7th was good too but it was bittersweet for me because it was the last. Enjoy each episode.
                      That's great to hear! I've been very eagerly awaiting the series climax for so long now.
                      DS9 has already become one of favourite TV series and there's nothing like watching a show you really like for the first time.

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Enjoy each episode.
                      I fully intend to, thankyou

...anyway to stay on topic, I watched DS9's 'Things Past' earlier, not one the best imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial_Prince View Post
                        That's great to hear! I've been very eagerly awaiting the series climax for so long now.
                        DS9 has already become one of favourite TV series and there's nothing like watching a show you really like for the first time.

I fully intend to, thankyou

...anyway to stay on topic, I watched DS9's 'Things Past' earlier, not one the best imho.
                        Things Past wasn't the best episode for season 5 but I thought it a nice "flip side" to season 2's Necessary Evil. Both showed the Occupation and both showed Odo and Kira getting their hands dirty with the moral grey area that was rampant in those times.

Late last night, I re-watched a season 4 favorite of mine--To the Death.
                        sigpic

Comment

Today I watched the last TNG episode, "All Good Things..." What a fitting end to a brilliant show IMO.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Last night, I watched "The Darkness and the Light" arguably one my favorite DS9 episodes. It's one that I keep turning to from time to time, despite its serious drama. Nana Visitor was just outstanding in it and the dialogue's brilliant.
                            sigpic

Comment

VOY: Inside Man, Body and Soul
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                VOY: Inside Man, Body and Soul
                                Inside Man, Body and Soul. That would be an interesting title for an episode.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X