Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    This evening I watched TNG episode "I Borg". I love pretty much everything about this episode.
    Weird, I just watched that episode too. It was very moving. Although come to think of it, both of their plans to introduce either individuality or invasive programing to the collective hinged on some pretty big assumptions.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 16 February 2010, 05:53 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

VOY: Child's Play. I admit I'm not a huge fan of the Borg children, but I enjoyed Seven's attachment to Icheb, shows she's becoming human at last. It's rather horrifying to think about circumstances that would force parents to genetically modify their kid and then deliberately send him to the Borg...
      sigpic

Comment

DS9 - 'The Alternate'.
        I love the s1 and s2 episodes about Odo's search for his people! Not so sure about the split personality, but the tricks used to deflect attention from Odo [not that there was any on him as a suspect to begin with] were very nice: the shifting lifeform itself, Dax and O'Brien both touching the statue on the same spot, the statue obviously being moved and Odo noticing it and Dax saying that she moved it [negating the 'Oh no! It moved on its own!']. It was nice, though the cgi for the Odo monster lacked a bit.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

VOY: Good Shepherd. Janeway got to show off her leadership skills.
          sigpic

Comment

Earlier today, I watched the final TNG episode, "All Good Things..." Still sad to watch, but what a wonderful episode.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched "Where Silence has Lease" again recently.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Ent: "In A Mirror Darkly Parts 1+2"
                sigpic

Comment

STXI. Liked it better than the first time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Earlier today I watched TNG episode "A Matter of Perspective".
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      DS9 - 'The Alternate'.
                      I love the s1 and s2 episodes about Odo's search for his people! Not so sure about the split personality, but the tricks used to deflect attention from Odo [not that there was any on him as a suspect to begin with] were very nice: the shifting lifeform itself, Dax and O'Brien both touching the statue on the same spot, the statue obviously being moved and Odo noticing it and Dax saying that she moved it [negating the 'Oh no! It moved on its own!']. It was nice, though the cgi for the Odo monster lacked a bit.
                      I don't think you can really fault the cgi in ds9 and other early trek series. isn't it the best they had at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                        I don't think you can really fault the cgi in ds9 and other early trek series. isn't it the best they had at the time?
                        Compared to that... thing... in 'Aquiel', the Odo monster was great.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

VOY: Live Fast and Prosper, Muse
                          sigpic

Comment

I watched "Generations" today.
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Voy: Endgame
                              sigpic

Comment

Today I watched TNG episode "The Inner Light".
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X