Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singularity was a fun one! Particularly Reed Alert.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm watching the "Of Gods and Men" fan film right now. Holy crap....even Star Trek alums and Chase Masterson being hot in any skin colour can't save this one. I need a whole BOTTLE of wine to go with this much cheese.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I'm watching the "Of Gods and Men" fan film right now. Holy crap....even Star Trek alums and Chase Masterson being hot in any skin colour can't save this one. I need a whole BOTTLE of wine to go with this much cheese.
        Now you know how I feel when I watch TOS
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

ENT: Demons

Only two more episodes to go... Or one, if you don't count TATV. Booooooohooooo! I don't want Enterprise to end!
          sigpic

Comment

ENT: Terra Prime
            sigpic

Comment

...aaaaaaand you've reached the end of Enterprise. Forget 'Voyages'. It's... Wrong.
              *sigh* OK. Watch it, but be prepared for fat, old
              Spoiler:
              Riker and Troi
              in a completely unconvincingly contrived scenario. The last 30 seconds, however, are the best part of the episode.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

This evening I watched TNG episode "I Borg". I love pretty much everything about this episode.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The one thing I dislike is Guinan's turn around. I would have liked her to be the voice advocating the destruction of the Borg throughout. One individual simply isn't worth the countless individuals assimilated and civilizations destroyed by the Collective.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Finished re-watching "The Search I & II" on DVD.
                    sigpic

Comment

ENT: These Are The Voyages... Not bad, but not as fabulous as the rest of the 4th season. Still, I'm a Riker fan so seeing him was a plus.
                      sigpic

Comment

Augh! *curls up on the floor in the foetal position* I still think it was a bit of a slap on the face for the poor folk who stuck it out til the end.

All I could see of Riker was a few extra pounds to be honest! I could've sworn I heard the deck plates creaking every time he took a step forward...

Anyway! The only bit I liked was the end montage of the Enterprises. That scene didn't redeem the episode for me, but it did lift my mood a little.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I wanted Riker and Troi to be giving a speech or something while celebrating Federation Day or Archer's Birthday or somesuch celebration to show how the NX affected history, not... that. It was just so wrong seeing them forced into that situation, and those uniforms. It really showed the stark difference between how Coto and B&B approached ENT. Coto respected the premise of the show and its time period and the significance of the ship's mission. B&B really didn't know what the hell was going on.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

This evening I watched TNG episode "Brothers". I just love the Lore episodes.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Insurrection. Much better than its reputation IMO.
                              sigpic

Comment

VOY: Ashes to Ashes.

Interesting aliens, interesting fate of Ensign Ballard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X