Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Revelations, Seasons Four Finale of TNG, and its my favorite Worf Episode up to date...
    Picard is still my favorite character, but i was angry at him when he did not help the klingon.... -.- i know federation dictates him to not interfere etc etc but come on it was worf.... will see the conclusion tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

VOY: Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy, Alice.

Had to take a bit of a break from Enterprise. I loved the Xindi arc, but the end of Zero Hour was such a let down.
      sigpic

Comment

Watching TNG Episode : Suspicions

A really good Who-did-it episode. Probably one of my favorite of the series.

Comment

VOY: Riddles, Dragon's Teeth, One Small Step
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            VOY: Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy, Alice.
            Had to take a bit of a break from Enterprise. I loved the Xindi arc, but the end of Zero Hour was such a let down.
            Believe me, I was less than happy about it myself but it does get resolved nicely. Don't worry, though. Season 4 will really make you smile!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              Believe me, I was less than happy about it myself but it does get resolved nicely. Don't worry, though. Season 4 will really make you smile!
              Yup... you know... that crazy Jack Nicholson type of smile when you just can't handle anything anymore, and just toss reality and any form of meaningfulness left in life out the window.

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Alan Wake; 25 January 2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

A pox on your cynicism.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yeah, I hope so nx01a! Other fans elsewhere have told me the same, so I'll give it a go soon. Although I can't help but wonder how many people decided to quit watching ENT after the 3rd season finale... It could be the reason why the show got canceled after the 4th season.

VOY: Virtuoso
                  sigpic

Comment

They were going so well... then B&B butted in again with an asinine idea that, somehow, worked out in the end. Oddly. Still, I was completely disgusted with the end of Zero Hour but I decided to give s4 a shot when Manny Coto was tipped to take over. Thank the Prophets, he does wonderful things.

DS9: Extreme Measures.
                    "I love my wife." "Yes, but you like me... just a little bit more."
                    Nuff said.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

VOY: Spirit Folk
                      ENT: Storm Front 1 & 2

Glad I persevered, still loving Enterprise!

Silik: You've changed.
                      Archer: And not for the better.

^ Teh win!
                      sigpic

Comment

Told you! Silik instantly makes an episode better! Like Garak.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yeah, too bad we won't see him again.

ENT: Home, Borderlands. Home was a nice, slow ep after all the action, I could do with a bit of a break. Even though T'Pol marrying Koss was heartbreaking. Borderlands was great, loved Brent Spiner as Arik Soong. That family's nuts.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's in the genes... Er... Positrons.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

ENT: Kir'Shara: Awesome, and I loved V'Las' disgrace. He sure had it coming.
                              ENT: Daedalus: Okay, but not a huge surprise if you know your Greek myths.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for a Daedalus class ship from the title, but alas...

2 days of Trek on SyFy! Yay!

ENT: Singularity. A hilarious yet disturbing episode. Archer and his prologue vs. Trip and his chair vs. Reed and his 'Reed Alert'. Hoshi and her carrots. Phlox wanting to microsection Travis' brain. :O T'Pol gets Archer in the shower.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X