Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching Trek 2009 - the Reboot.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Star Treboot!

Saw the second half of 'Ds9's Blaze of Glory' last night. Eddington got show almost as much as the Martok changeling in 'Apocalypse rising'. An enjoyable episode that paralleled Sisko and Eddington as leaders and mildly obsessive individuals.
      The Nog sideplot was entertaining, strangely.
      "General."
      "Cadet."
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

"Rocks and Shoals".

My favourite behind the lines episode. Was as good as it's always been.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          "Rocks and Shoals".

My favourite behind the lines episode. Was as good as it's always been.
          For me, there are two episodes in a similar vein: "Nor the Battle to the Strong" and "The Siege of AR-558." I suppose the early season 1 episode "Battle Lines" could technically be part of this group as well as "The Dogs of War." They all have something in common: gritty, dark, harsh, and definitely behind the lines. They're among my favorites in DS9.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree, but I find 'Rocks and Shoals' infinitely more entertaining and repeat-watchable that 'The Seige of ARRRGH!!!!" Maybe it's all the on-location shooting.

Saw 'Sons and daughters' last night. It's an episode I don't like watching because it's a bit close to home with the father/son/mother relationships, but it's still a good episode. Dukat is GOOD! In one swoop, he lies his way into Ziyal's heart further with a just-returned dress. I feel sorrier and sorrier for Kira by the episode since s6 opened. Nana visitor did a wonderful job portraying how powerless and lost Kira feels.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9: Inquisition
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9: In The Pale Moonlight
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9: His Way

Comment

DS9: Tears of the Prophets
                    I had to stop watching at the Dax/Bashir on the promenade scene. While her death is visually spectacular, it's one of the truly sad moments of Trek... and I don't need to be depressed right before a Friday night out. I'll finish watch the episode on Monday. Sadness is more appropriate on a Monday.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

This evening I watched TNG episode "Unnatural Selection". Not the best episode ever, but better than I had remembered.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Compared to some shows today, ALL of TNG is beautiful... Sub Rosa and all.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Finished DS9 'Tears of the Prophets'.
                          Poor Jadzia.
                          It's so sad that the Prophets, despite Starfleet not believing in them, really tried to save everyone this episode but ended up doing harm. They may/may not have helped with Jadzia's fertility procedure, and her going to thank them got her killed. Had Sisko not gone on the mission as the Prophets said, Jadzia would have commanded the Defiant and Sisko would have faced Dukat, as it should have been.
                          Vic. Grrrr.
                          The cgi for the ships-vs-asteroid fight look so fake. The rest is quite nice. Excelsiors go BOOM!
                          Damar and Weyoun have such great comic timing.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

ENT: Broken Bow, Fight or Flight, Strange New World. Love it so far! IMO the best pilot of any Trek.
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched Call to Arms

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                ENT: Broken Bow, Fight or Flight, Strange New World. Love it so far! IMO the best pilot of any Trek.
                                Eh. I think that all of them stand up well on their own, esp. VOY and DS9.
                                Stick with the show! It gets kinda murky in season 2, but then rises like a phoenix from the s2 finale onward.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X