Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journey to Babel--TOS

Comment

A Private Little War--TOS

Comment

Within the last few days I watched:
        Star Trek Voyager Season 5 - Drone

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

So, watching Where No One Has Gone Before, and Datalore last night in the movie theater in HD was pretty awesome. They also showed 2 featurettes from the special features that were really excellent - and funny. The theater was pretty full, which was an awesome surprise, and everyone had a super time.
          The film looks great, and I am definitely glad I never got a chance to buy the SD DVD copies, because the Blu-rays look fantastic.

It was however really funny to relive just how cheesy season 1 was. The music. The costumes. Even the overly-severe dialogue from Picard is just hilarious.

I think the best part of the night though, which got the whole theater in a laughing uproar, was when Wesley and Dr. Crusher are trying to get Data working again after Lore switches him off and leaves him on the ground, and Wesley says to his mom: "I hear you know how to turn them on."

so many lolz.

There were audio issues throughout the showing (vocal audio cut out during the first ep for at least 1/2), and their solution was to CRANK the volume for the 2nd featurette and episode 2 which basically gave everyone in the theater a migraine.
          So they gave us all readmission tickets as we left the theater at the end. So, good on ya, Regal!

Comment

TNG: Disaster
            VOY: The Thaw
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

TNG: The Game
              VOY: Tuvix
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

TNG: Unification Pt 1
                VOY: Resolutions

Comment

TNG: Unification Part 2
                  VOY: Basics Part 1

Comment

sometimes i wonder if im the only one playing

Comment

TNG - Power Play.
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG: Cost Of Living
                        VOY: Macrocosm

Comment

TNG
                          Elementary, My Dear Data
                          Ship In A Bottle

Moriarty's awesome.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This week I watched the Star Trek Voyager Season 5 episode Extreme Risk.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

First Contact!! Still geek out every time I see Cochrane shake hands with the Vulcan.

Comment

By Any Other Name--TOS

Comment

Working...
                                X