Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Voyager
    5.2 Drone

Sexy B'Elanna is sexy.

Very nice bit of acting from Jeri Ryan as Seven during the sickbay scene after destruction of Borg Sphere.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek 1.08 Balance of Terror
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Voyager- Retrospect
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
          best movie.

currently watching Penumbra DS9 S7

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            It's been that way for as long as I can remember. You probably just never type posts that are entirely in caps
            I always typed the abbreviation of Enterprise all in caps (including on this very page...), and it never was a problem before... Oh well, we shall see what happens when I watch the next ep later today or tomorrow.
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
              I always typed the abbreviation of Enterprise all in caps (including on this very page...), and it never was a problem before... Oh well, we shall see what happens when I watch the next ep later today or tomorrow.
              Yep....but no other episodes you posted were all caps with the letters ("ENT E2" is all caps letters). The same thing would happen if you typed "VOY Q2" (minus quotes of course) as the entire body of your text. "ENT Broken Bow" is different, since it contains both upper- and lower-case letters
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Yep....but no other episodes you posted were all caps with the letters ("ENT E2" is all caps letters). The same thing would happen if you typed "VOY Q2" (minus quotes of course) as the entire body of your text. "ENT Broken Bow" is different, since it contains both upper- and lower-case letters
                Ahh... Got it. Thanks

In that case, this should be OK -

ENT - The Council.
                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG - Ensign Ro
                  sigpic

Comment

Voyager season 2 last ep and voyager season three ep 1: Tear jerker.....also why does it look like Chikotey is about to start laughing at any minute? Just a slight observation.

oh oh, and I watched Tuvix! WOW, that was an moral dilemma with an emotional roller coaster....pheeeeew!
                    sigpic
                    Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                    "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                    etc.....

Comment

^ for such an awful series, Tuvix was actually a pretty decent episode.

Star Trek 1.09 What Are Little Girls Made Of?

Comment

TNG - "True Q"
                        sigpic

Comment

Star Trek 1.10 Dagger of the Mind

Comment

Voyager

Living Witness
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"Far Beyond the Stars"
                              Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 6, Episode 538, Disc 4

"One Little Ship"
                              Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 6, Episode 539, Disc 4

"Honor Among Thieves"
                              Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 6, Episode 540, Disc 4

"Change of Heart"
                              Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 6, Episode 541, Disc 4

"Prototype"
                              Star Trek Voyager, Season 2, Episode 213, Disc 4

"Alliances"
                              Star Trek Voyager, Season 2, Episode 214 Disc 4

"Threshold"
                              Star Trek Voyager, Season 2, Episode 215, Disc 4

"Meld"
                              Star Trek Voyager, Season 2, Episode 216, Disc 4

"Dreadnought"
                              Star Trek Voyager, Season 2, Episode 217, Disc 5

Comment

voyager:

Season 3: EP 8 - Futures End Part 1
                                Season 3: EP 9 - Futures End Part 2
                                Season 3: EP 10 - Warlord
                                sigpic
                                Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                                "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                etc.....

Comment

Working...
                                X