Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Facets"
    Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 3, Episode 471, Disc 7

"The Adversary"
    Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Season 3, Episode 472, Disc 7

Comment

ENT - Precious Cargo.
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

ENT - The Catwalk.
        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Just finished reading the second ENT continuation novel, Kobayashi Maru.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Finished the ENT continuation novel The Good That Men Do this afternoon, if that counts.
            Is it any good?
            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
              Is it any good?
              I've liked both books so far, haven't started the third yet. But they definitely take a different tack than the series. They're not so much telling individualized adventures as jumping straight into 'the plot' a la The Peacekeeper Wars or Serenity. Both first books focus almost exclusively on both the fledgling Coalition of Planets and the rising Romulan threat. The second book ends with the war having just begun (perhaps not surprisingly, considering the third book is called 'The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing').

One thing I love about them though is that they ignore/totally retcon TATV.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Voyager- Learning Curve

"Get this cheese to sick bay."
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

ENT - Stigma.
                  sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

ENT - Cease Fire.
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek (2009)

Rented it this afternoon.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

ENT - Future Tense.
                        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

DS9: Meridian
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

ENT - Canamar.
                            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Im watching voyagour at 5 on Space Canada the episode where they all flashbacks of doin war crimes i forget the name someone help me lol i think its called Memory ! and i watched the next generation episode The Enemy where Gordi gets lost on the planet with a survior from a Romulan vessell ! and they eventually help eachother and understand eachother its great !!!! love my TREK !!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Kenton Canada

Comment

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X