Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday my bro and i watched voyagers first ep 'caretaker'... and today we are watching tngs first ep 'encounter at farpoint'...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

nothing but i did listen to the star trek 2009 audio book

does that count

Comment

TNG: Time Squared

Watched it last night before falling asleep. Fun/eerie episode from Season 2.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Not much Trek watching today, eh?

I just got done watching TNG's "The Icarus Factor" for the first time. It was a nice first look (?) into the past of Will Riker. One of the few character driven TNG episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

This evening I watched TNG episode "The Emissary".
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

DS9 -It's only a paper moon

You just gotta love Vic, pallie !
              sigpic
              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
              Spoiler:
              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Because it was on when I got home, I watched most of TNG episode "Final Mission".
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No other way you'd watch it, huh?

DS9 - 'The Die is Cast'. Trek's first big space battle! YAY!
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    DS9 - 'The Die is Cast'. Trek's first big space battle! YAY!
                    YAY, indeed! Amazing episode.

I've decided to go back and watch some of the better S2 TNG episodes that I missed out on. Tonight I'll be watching "A Matter of Honor".
                    sigpic

Comment

DS9: The Alternate
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

TNG: Q Who

I miss the more threatening/serious Q. Except for Death Wish, the Q episodes in Voyager were never this good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Stardate 3715.3: The Apple
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Tried to finish TNG - Pen Pals again, found Wesley leading a team most unfathomable again, had to stop again. Later, I'll watch another Data/child episode: Hero Worship.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

TNG season 5- Darmok (great episode)
                              "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
                              "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                                Tried to finish TNG - Pen Pals again, found Wesley leading a team most unfathomable again, had to stop again. Later, I'll watch another Data/child episode: Hero Worship.
                                There are only two words for the character Wesley Crusher : Epic fail
                                But that is no news,is it?

DS9 : What you leave behind

FOR CARDASSIA!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                                Spoiler:
                                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Working...
                                X