Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the remastered series: TOS: Dagger Of The Mind to TOS: Balance Of Terror.
    "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

TNG: Ensign Ro and Contagion
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        TNG: Ensign Ro and Contagion
        me to

Comment

"The Homecoming"
          Star Trek DS9, Season 2, Episode 421, Disc 1

"The Circle"
          Star Trek DS9, Season 2, Episode 422, Disc 1

"The Siege"
          Star Trek DS9, Season 2, Episode 423, Disc 1

"Invasive Procedures"
          Star Trek DS9, Season 2, Episode 424, Disc 1

"Redemption, Part II"
          Star Trek TNG, Season 5, Episode 201, Disc 1

"Darmok"
          Star Trek TNG, Season 5, Episode 202, Disc 1

"Ensign Ro"
          Star Trek TNG, Season 5, Episode 203, Disc 1

"Silicon Avatar"
          Star Trek TNG, Season 5, Episode 204, Disc 1

Comment

^ busy day!
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

It occurs to me that TMP is, ultimately, a slow-paced mashing together of a few common TOS stories: big strange godlike thing we don't understand, Doomsday Machine, probe is modified by alien intelligence and on its way home, Kirk talks down a machine, higher beings.

Heck even the strange pastel pyjama uniforms look like they're a natural evolution of the uniforms seen in The Cage and Where No Man Has Gone Before.
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 10 February 2011, 09:42 PM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Breach
                Cogenitor
                Regeneration

..my amazon package arrived yesterday with st: ent season 3 and 4. I am hooked ...love this show so much!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                  Cogenitor
                  I really like this one. It's one of those episode that make you think, know what I mean?

..my amazon package arrived yesterday with st: ent season 3 and 4. I am hooked ...love this show so much!
                  If you love it now, wait till you get to season 3, it's really good. Season 4 ain't half bad either
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

The Breach
                    Cogenitor
                    Regeneration

I'm sure you'll enjoy S3-4. For my $0.02, S3 is what should have been the show's dodgy first year, followed by it really finding it's feet the following season.

Comment

DS9 - Treachery, Faith, and the Great River.
                      sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise Season 3:

The Xindi - Man... It is ON!!!! I love the premier of season three..action packed, awesome developments love the alien costumes and DANIEL DAE KIM!!!!! Is he going to be often in ENT or just this once?
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe he had three appearances.

Comment

Odd, but I can't remember his other two appearances... ENT rewatch time!
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 - The Siege of AR-558.

Skipped the one before that. I actually find myself skipping quite a lot of episodes in season 7... Funny, I remembered it as a better season.
                              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Madness

Comment

Working...
                                X