Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know at Disc 3 of Season 2 of Star Trek: Enterprise and I like this show more than Voy or DS9, sorry folks

Tonight on Air was:

Singularity... was nice to see the crew getting out of control... TPol is awesome... much more acurate vulcan than the new spock (although I loved the new Star Trek Movie)
    Vanishing Point - Meh... I really like Hoshi.. but it was kinda boring episode... there are always hit and misses in a show so no worries here... cannot wait for season three to begin
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      Vanishing Point - Meh... I really like Hoshi.. but it was kinda boring episode... there are always hit and misses in a show so no worries here... cannot wait for season three to begin
      Easily one of the worst episodes of the series.

ENT - Shockwave pt 2. Easily one of the best.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I watched episode Tomorrow is Yesterday today. I like the show so far. Actually it's getting better. Of course it's still very naive, sometimes boring and extremley sexist, but yeh, 1966... so , I enjoy it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          ENT - Shockwave pt 2. Easily one of the best.
          It's unfortunate that episodes like the Shockwave two-parter were not the norm for ENT.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            It's unfortunate that episodes like the Shockwave two-parter were not the norm for ENT.
            Well, not from seasons 1 or 2.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              Well, not from seasons 1 or 2.
              Season 3 however... I thought it was really good.
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

"The Drumhead"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 21, Disc 6

"Half A Life"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 22, Disc 6

"The Host"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 23, Disc 6

"The Mind's Eye"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 24, Disc 6

"In Theory"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 25, Disc 7

"Redemption, Part I"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 26, Disc 7

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise Season 2:

Cease Fire (loved it!!!)
                  Future Tense (loved it even more!!!)
                  Canamar (Archer in action, also too much focus of trip in some episodes...)
                  The Crossing (Meh..Episode, did not like it although Phlox was okay in this)
                  sigpic

Comment

Star Trek Online
                    Cloaked Intentions, Part 1 - The Vault

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Star Trek Online
                      Cloaked Intentions, Part 1 - The Vault
                      me to

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        me to
                        And did you enjoy it as much as I did?

Great sig you got btw.
                        Last edited by Alan; 06 February 2011, 11:22 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

And did you enjoy it as much as I did?

Great sig you got btw.
                          Best mission yet. Loved using the shuttles for a change.

Comment

Best mission yet. Loved using the shuttles for a change.
                            Agreed. The storyline has been very interesting so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I've enjoyed that its incorporated elements from the comic book Star Trek: Countdown and the 2009 Star Trek movie as well as elements of TNG's Romulan continuity.

Comment

Agreed. The storyline has been very interesting so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I've enjoyed that its incorporated elements from the comic book Star Trek: Countdown and the 2009 Star Trek movie as well as elements of TNG's Romulan continuity.
                              and from Nemesis, the weapon the Reman's had with the ship you have to blow up, was the one used in the Nemesis.

Comment

and from Nemesis, the weapon the Reman's had with the ship you have to blow up, was the one used in the Nemesis.
                                Of course, yes. Well, its good that's another string of ST continuity being brought in to play. Given how desperate the Romulan/Reman situation would be following the destruction of Romulus and Remus I can see why they'd bring a weapon of such devastation in to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X