Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
    Star Trek X: Nemesis
    Star Trek VIII: First Contact

Comment

Nemesis, or as I described it on Facebook...
      Spoiler:
      For giving us a retarded pseudo-Data, a ridiculously implausible Picard clone, yet ANOTHER Troi telepathic rape, and for just being the galactically horrid movie that ended my beloved franchise and allowed it to be transformed into a sexed-up and dumbed-down explosion-fest, Star Trek: Nemesis sucks.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        Spoiler:
        For giving us a retarded pseudo-Data, a ridiculously implausible Picard clone, yet ANOTHER Troi telepathic rape, and for just being the galactically horrid movie that ended my beloved franchise and allowed it to be transformed into a sexed-up and dumbed-down explosion-fest, Star Trek: Nemesis sucks.
        I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          I thought it was pretty good.
          Well, that's just my personal hate-filled review.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise:

Detained - Great Episode, best of the Season yet, good to see Dean Stockwell, wondered if he showed up being cylon in the end....
            Vox Sala - Okay, ...

..there some miss and hits in season one but overall a nice season that I could rewatch again if nothing else is on.
            sigpic

Comment

Star Trek DS9 Past Tense parts 1+2 My favourite Sisko episodes followed by Far Beyond The Stars and In The Pale Moonlight.

Star Trek TNG: Sarek, my favourite scene from that episode was when Sarek cried during the concert
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMBJKtU8NE

Comment

"Devil's Child"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 13, Disc 4

"Clues"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 14, Disc 4

"First Contact"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 15, Disc 4

"Galaxy's Child"
                Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 16, Disc 4

"The Forsaken"
                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 417, Disc 5

"Dramatis Personae"
                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 418, Disc 5

"Duet"
                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 419, Disc 5

"In the Hands of Prophets"
                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 420, Disc 5

Comment

TNG: The Vengeance Factor
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello there! I'm back! Cause today... I started my jounrey with the very first Star Trek series! Yeeeeh! After I saw the charming Archer, the passionate Janeway, the diplomatic Picard, the smart Sisko... finally I can see the horn dog Kirk! So, I saw the first 3 episodes. Now that was interesting, the pilot, that one had a different captain ( who was pretty handsome BTW ) then episode 2, suddenly we have Kirk and Uhura and all the classic crew.
                    So, I liked it. Of course the music is awful at times, the effects too, but yeh, 1968... or 69? So it's still pretty good for it's age. But wow, is it sexist or what?! I mean women are hardly there, if they are, then they wearing mini skirts, and guys act like 'yeh, women... they are dumb...' Or maybe that was just my first reaction, dunno. And again, 1969, so it's understandable, I think. But it's happening in the future, so they should've thought that women gonna have a very different role in the society in the 23rd century than in the 1960's. But it's kinda interesting how the roles for women has changed through the shows. So, in TNG , Crusher & Troi they got bigger, more important roles, then DS9 , Kira & Dax, they had even more complicated, richer parts, then Voyager... Janeway, Torres, Seven of Nine... that's maybe the most feminim sci-fi show ever? So I guess as the society changed in our present, that's how changed women's roles in ST.

sigpic

Comment

Yesterday , I saw The Naked Time and The Enemy Within. I like the show. It's so much fun to watch the original show after all the other shows and movies I've seen before this.

sigpic

Comment

ENT: Two Days and Two Nights

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        Yesterday , I saw The Naked Time and The Enemy Within. I like the show. It's so much fun to watch the original show after all the other shows and movies I've seen before this.
                        I haven't seen TOS in a very long time. I'm sure I'd have a pretty different perspective on it after seeing all the other spinoffs.
                        sigpic

Comment

ST Voyager Scorpion parts 1+2

Comment

"Night Terrors"
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 17, Disc 5

"Identity Crisis"
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 18, Disc 5

"The Nth Degree"
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 19, Disc 5

"Qpid"
                            Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 20, Disc 5

Comment

Star Trek DS9: Defiant.

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise
                                Impulse (Season 3, Episode 5)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X