Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Final Mission"
    Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 9, Disc 3

"The Loss"
    Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 10, Disc 3

"Data's Day"
    Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 11, Disc 3

"The Wounded"
    Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 12, Disc 3

"Battle Lines"
    Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 413, Disc 4

"The Storyteller"
    Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 414, Disc 4

"Progress"
    Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 415, Disc 4

"If Wishes Were Horses"
    Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 416, Disc 4

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise....

..Unexpected, Terra Nova, The Andorian Incident...

...I like it although its kinda boring and slow (except for the pilot!) hope its getting better because I really like the actors especially scott baluka....
      sigpic

Comment

ENT: Cease Fire
        TNG: The Offspring
        VOY: Inside Man
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9: The Jem’Hadar & The Search Pt 1
          VOY: Body and Soul
          TNG: Sins of the Father
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

enteprise 10-14 season 3
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise

Silent Enemy, Dear Doctor, Sleeping Dogs, Shadows of PJem....

I am really like the stories now.. they are getting better! Favorite of these four were Silent Enemy and Shadows of PJem, Dear Doctor reminded so much of Datas Day Episode.... but also good in its own way.
              sigpic

Comment

Silent Enemy... Great episode once you skip past the ridiculous parts about Reed's favourite food. I mean, seriously.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Star Trek movies all day on SyFy!!!!
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Jeezo! Who'd have thought it possible? I had to take a second look at your post to make sure I read it right lol.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

finished watching Enterprise. the ending was abrupt.. rushed.. and man, had Troi and Riker gotten fat and old.
                      "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                        Jeezo! Who'd have thought it possible? I had to take a second look at your post to make sure I read it right lol.
                        I know, right?! Sci-fi on SyFy?!?! Shocking!
                        Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
                        finished watching Enterprise. the ending was abrupt.. rushed.. and man, had Troi and Riker gotten fat and old.
                        Sadly, that's what I remember most about the episode. Consider the previous episode 'Terra Prime' as the series finale. I do.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Agreed. Terran Empire episodes were nice, but.. I felt that they were bit superficial character wise.
                          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

The Mirror episodes from every series feel like the writers and cast are just having fun, seeing how far they can push things. That's great, but the later DS9 ones were just horrible to me. I can't take any Mirror episode seriously apart from TOS 'Mirror, Mirror', DS9 'Crossover' and ENT 'In a Mirror, Darkly'.

Saw TMP and half of TWOK yesterday. I really enjoyed TMP, no matter what anyone says. That movie was full of human characters and a great sci-fi dilemma. Far better than that sexed-up action-fest of late.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise:

Fusion
                              Rouge Planet
                              Acquistion (really dont like the ferengi)
                              Oasis

....six epsiodes left, cant wait for season two.. but sadly exams have priority -.-
                              sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: Generations

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X