Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 - Tears of the Prophets.

Skipped a few episodes on my rewatch...
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Started Enterprise... for the very first time, got season one and two on dvd for christmas! Watched once a episode here and there, but now i am gonna watch it in order... and have already fun with it!

Watched today.. Broken Bow and currently watching Fight or Flight..

..I like the crew.. not as much as the Next Generation Crew..but still its the second episode, I think I have to give them a bit more time. And its not fair, because the Next Generation Crew were my childhood heroes...
      sigpic

Comment

VOY: Revulsion.

What an episode to watch during the season of 'peace on Earth and good will etc.'. The isomorph was very well written and very well acted. I actually sympathized with the poor guy, despite him being a serial killer.
        Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        Started Enterprise... for the very first time, got season one and two on dvd for christmas! Watched once a episode here and there, but now i am gonna watch it in order... and have already fun with it!
        Watched today.. Broken Bow and currently watching Fight or Flight..
        ..I like the crew.. not as much as the Next Generation Crew..but still its the second episode, I think I have to give them a bit more time. And its not fair, because the Next Generation Crew were my childhood heroes...
        I love ENT. Apart from some real disasters in the first two seasons, it's great Trek.

The TNG crew will always be my favourites. They were my childhood heroes, too.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager - "Imperfection"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise: Strange New Hope.... ahh..love this hallucinations episodes ...Michael was great in it
            sigpic

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise: Strange New Hope.... ahh..love this hallucinations episodes ...Michael was great in it
              Strange New World.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Who's Michael?

Edit: Oh, you mean SGA's Micheal?
                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  Strange New World.
                  yes. My bad Strange new world. And I mean SGAs Michael.. I forgot the actors name.

Star Trek: Next Generations: The Pegasus. Looks and feels like and Ronald D. Moore Episode.. because its written by it ... like Riker in this Episode very much, as well as Terry O Quinn. Its one of my favorite epiodes of all.
                  sigpic

Comment

yes. My bad Strange new world. And I mean SGAs Michael.. I forgot the actors name.
                    His name is Connor Trinneer

DS9 - Image in the Sand. Not a bad episode, but it coud really do without the Vic Fontaine parts (well, that's true to all episodes with him, really).
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

ENT: Fallen Hero.

A sympathetic Vulcan, cool space battles, a Vulcan combat cruiser, the NX-01 reaching warp 5 for the first time, a bit of trust between humans and Vulcans... One of my favourite ENT episodes. THIS is what SyFy SHOULD be showing, not wrestling.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 - Shadows and Symbols.
                        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

DS9: The Marquis Pt 2, The Wire & Crossover
                          TNG: The High Ground & Deja Q
                          VOY: Imperfection & Drive
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9 - Afterimage.

That Ezri is a tad annoying, ain't she?
                            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

VOY: "Threshold"

That part with Paris and his tongue.......::shudders::

Oh yes, I've been meaning to watch ENT again from the beginning too. Loved "Strange New World"........*waits to see what happens when new viewers see Trip and the Xyrillians!!!* ("Unexpected")

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

VOY: Repression & Critical Care
                                TNG: A Matter of Perspective & Yesterday’s Enterprise
                                DS9: The Collaborator & Tribunal
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X