Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOY: Good Shepherd
    TNG: Who Watches The Watchers
    DS9: Whispers
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9: Paradise
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

VOY: Child’s Play & Live Fast and Prosper

Comment

TNG: Skin of Evil
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
            DS9 - Valiant.

Ugh. I never did get this episode. I mean, come on, a bunch of cadets playing at war?

It makes not sense at all - cadets not reporting back to Starfleet after they lost all of the officers, and deciding on their own accord - without asking anyone - to stay behind enemy lines on their own? Starfleet not wondering (for eight months!) what's up with one of its state of the art ships, not to mention 7 officers and dozens of cadets? A cadet getting a battlefield commission straight to Captain? I can understand that this Waters cadet was ordered to take command of the ship given that there were no officers left, but giving him a Captain's commission? Please... And the fact that Nog, who is a REAL officer, and actually out ranks everyone on the ship goes along with the whole charade just like that?

*Rant over*
            It's a case of what I've come to refer to as "blind duty."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              It's a case of what I've come to refer to as "blind duty."
              Blind, and misguided. The least they could have done was to inform Starfleet what they are up to, before going on a wild goose chase like that. One would think these cadets should be smart enough to understand that their commanding officers should know what their people are up to for months on end. Of course, if they had done that, Starfleet would have told them to get their butts back to the nearest star base on the double...
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

DS9: Shadowplay
                VOY: Muse
                TNG: Booby Trap

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                  Blind, and misguided.
                  The cadets, Nog, and the episode itself were all stupid.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    The cadets, Nog, and the episode itself were all stupid.
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

DS9: Playing God
                      VOY: Fury
                      TNG: The Enemy

Comment

VOY: Scorpion pt 2.

7/9, Kes, Species 8472, magical deflector interdimensional singularity setting #264, Janeway vs Chakotay, EPIC music, space battles... *sigh* Voyager at its best.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

"Remember Me"
                          Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 5, Disc 2

"Legacy"
                          Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 6, Disc 2

"Reunion"
                          Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 7, Disc 2

"Future Imperfect"
                          Star Trek TNG, Season 4, Episode 8, Disc 2
                          Last edited by General Jumper One; 21 December 2010, 11:32 PM. Reason: added "Legacy" and "Reunion" and "Future Imperfect"

Comment

DS9: Profit and Loss & Blood Oath
                            TNG: The Price & The Vengeance Factor
                            VOY: Life Line & The Haunting of Deck 12

Comment

DS9: The Marquis Part 1
                              VOY: Unimatrix Zero Pt 1
                              TNG: The Defector

Comment

"The Passenger"
                                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 409, Disc 3

"Move Along Home"
                                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 410, Disc 3

"The Nagus"
                                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 411, Disc 3

"Vortex"
                                Star Trek DS9, Season 1, Episode 412, Disc 3

Comment

Working...
                                X