Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    My current avatar & signature are from K-PAX, an odd but excellent little sci-fi film with Kevin Spacey. If you haven't watched it already, you should. You'll love it.
    Yeh, now a siggie too! Yummy! And he's eating a banana... oh my... And yes ppl, you should see that movie, it's pretty awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Yeh, now a siggie too! Yummy! And he's eating a banana... oh my... And yes ppl, you should see that movie, it's pretty awesome.
      Yes Mac, he's eating a banana and not...something else.
      sigpic

Comment

He looks very... handy... *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Wrongs Darker than Death or Night.

A really good episode. Sometimes life just isn't all black and white...
          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
          - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
            DS9 - Wrongs Darker than Death or Night.

A really good episode. Sometimes life just isn't all black and white...
            That's actually one of my favorite episodes from season 6. Flashbacks to the Occupation (in this case, time travel) always end up being interesting storytelling for Deep Space 9.

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            He looks very... handy... *giggles*
            I guess his handling of the banana gives a whole new take on the term "forbidden fruit?"
            sigpic

Comment

I guess his handling of the banana gives a whole new take on the term "forbidden fruit?"
              *snorts* Yeh! Sounds like a Desperate Housewife promo pic.

sigpic

Comment

That's actually one of my favorite episodes from season 6. Flashbacks to the Occupation (in this case, time travel) always end up being interesting storytelling for Deep Space 9.
                Indeed. And especially so when it comes to Kira and Dukat.
                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Contagion"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise - "Shuttlepod One"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DS9 - Inquisition.
                      sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Time Squared"

Comment

DS9 - In the Pale Moonlight.

Wow.

I remembered that this episode was good, but I didn't remeber it was SO good.

I've said here before that one of the things I like best about Sisko, is that he has a dark side. He's not your every day, clean as a whistle, Starfleet officer, and sometimes he'll do just about anything to achieve his goal - moral or not, which makes him a far more interesting character than most. This episode shows this side of Sisko very distinctly, which in itself is enough to make it a great episode.

And to top that, there's the twist at the end which is just brilliant - the extra mile that even Sisko wouldn't go in order to lure the Romulans into the war.

"I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover up the crimes of other men. I was an accessory to murder. But most damning of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again... I would. Garak was right about one thing - a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I'll learn to live with it. Because I can live with it" B. Sisko.

Wow.
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "The Circle"

Star Trek: Enterprise
                            - "Fusion"

Star Trek: Voyager
                            - "One Small Step"
                            Last edited by Alan; 30 November 2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

DS9 - His Way.

Bahhhhhhhh.
                              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                                DS9 - His Way.
                                Bahhhhhhhh.
                                You have NO idea...
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X