Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
    It's a good thing though that he didn't take his shirt off, as he tends to do
    I think that would be more than I'd care to see of Vorta physiology.
    sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise - "Cold Front"

Star Trek: Voyager - "Survival Instinct"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DS9 - Waltz.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

DS9 - Far Beyond the Stars.
          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

ENT: Regeneration

Apart from the Borg arctic debris discrepancy and the whole 'We never say we are the Borg' crap, it's a very enjoyable episode.

>Is this the first time Archer commits 'murder'? Poor Tarkalians.
            >Archer and Reed got off at least 3 good shots each before the Borg adapted, while the security team on the NX only got off 2? Plot shield!
            >I love how T'Pol is the only smart one this episode: Kill them!
            >I also love how, in preparing to get irradiated, Phlox says, "All you have to do is press this.' to the security guard... 'This' looking like several diverse buttons from how his fingers are positioned. So much for simplicity. Then again, it might have just been the ravages of the nanoprobes.
            >And watching the NX blast the hell out of the Borg ship! Sweet!
            >Of course, now we have two intact Tarkalian Borg drones floating in space, not to mention a ton of Borg debris. *sigh*
            >The temporal paradox of the Borg sending the signal to alert themselves to the threat of Earth is interesting.
            >I'm sure that Section 31's been following up on Borg activity over the years, maybe even secretly funding 7/9's parents' research.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

"Hollow Pursuits"
              Star Trek TNG, Season 3, Episode 21, Disc 6

"The Most Toys"
              Star Trek TNG, Season 3, Episode 22, Disc 6

"Sarek"
              Star Trek TNG, Season 3, Episode 23, Disc 6

"Menage a Troi"
              Star Trek TNG, Season 3, Episode 24, Disc 6

"The Cage"
              Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 26, Disc 7

"The Cage: Extended Version"
              Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 27, Disc 7

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Dramatis Personae"

Star Trek: Voyager - "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

I just found out TOS only had 3 seasons, which means I won't get to see anymore Spock, Kirk, Bones, Scotty, Chekov......but now I will start on Deep Space 9 - first time watch

Comment

Enjoy it! It's much world-building and character-definition in the first two seasons, but it's all worth it in the end.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Have fun Jumper One! The first 2 seasons are pretty good too, but from season 3... it becomes awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        ...but now I will start on Deep Space 9 - first time watch
                        Ah, another newcomer starts their journey through Deep Space 9. You will not be disappointed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuzz! You avi! I love Spacey! Actually I had an email 'ilovespacey' back then Hey, I was like 15! ... okay, 22...

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - One Little Ship.
                            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager - "Renaissance Man"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                                Fuzz! You avi! I love Spacey! Actually I had an email 'ilovespacey' back then Hey, I was like 15! ... okay, 22...
                                My current avatar & signature are from K-PAX, an odd but excellent little sci-fi film with Kevin Spacey. If you haven't watched it already, you should. You'll love it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X