Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Whoa, I've never had dreams about Trek or any other sci-fi in this manner. I've had dreams about watching sci-fi but not actually being involved in it. I end up dreaming about a lot of real-life stuff.

By the way Mac, your current profile picture is very similar to the way I looked about 3-4 years ago, especially the haircut.
    Haha, yeh, that hair cut, I tried to do my own hair... and that's the result. Military-cut with Gillette Mach 3.

sigpic

Comment

"That Which Survives"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 18, Disc 5

"The Lights of Zetar"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 19, Disc 5

"Requiem for Methuselah"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 20, Disc 5

"The Way to Eden"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 21, Disc 5

"The Cloud Minders"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 22, Disc 6

"The Savage Curtain"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 23, Disc 6

"All Our Yesterdays"
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 24, Disc 6

"Turnabout Intruder:
      Star Trek, Season 3, Episode 25, Disc 6

Comment

DS9 - You Are Cordially Invited.

Bah... Worf is soooo wrong for Dax.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

I think they're good together! Actually I started to like Worf after the Dax love-affair started, cause let's face it... the guy is pretty boring. And from The Next Generation they could've brought Troi or Data etc. into DS9, but no, they choose Lieutenant 'Honour, honour, honour' Worf instead...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            I think they're good together! Actually I started to like Worf after the Dax love-affair started, cause let's face it... the guy is pretty boring. And from The Next Generation they could've brought Troi or Data etc. into DS9, but no, they choose Lieutenant 'Honour, honour, honour' Worf instead...
            Exactly...

That's why I think Dax chould have done sooooo much better. I honestly don't see what a woman like her sees in him .
            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
              Exactly...

That's why I think Dax chould have done sooooo much better. I honestly don't see what a woman like her sees in him .
              I guess it was cause of Curzon. He was a fan of Klingons, he was in love with them... so, in a way... Dax and Worf are the first gay couple of sci-fi shows?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                It's funny. Since the new movie has come out. I find myself watching the orginal series more and more. It is aired mornings on the SPACE NETWORK (just prior to SG: Atlantis). And since I have been working more evenings as of late. I can watch.
                You too? I thought it was just me. Hehehe...

After watching the new movie, I started to appreciate all of the series. I now want to see another "Star Trek: The Next Generation" movie. Forget about the redressing of the franchise. How about a new "TNG" movie.

Comment

DS9 - Resurrection; Statistical Probabilities.
                  sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

DS9 - Resurrection; Statistical Probabilities.
                    *cues the Blue Danube Waltz* It was really interesting to see the high-IQ boys and girls waltzing about the room.
                    sigpic

Comment

DS9 - The Magnificent Ferengi.

You gotta love Iggy Pop as a Vorta

It's silly though, that every time they show the establishing shot of Empok Nor, the station is lopsided, to show you it's Empok Nor and not DS9. Being that in space there isn't really up, down, straight or lopsided...
                      sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

ST:VI - The Undiscovered Country
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It's silly though, that every time they show the establishing shot of Empok Nor, the station is lopsided, to show you it's Empok Nor and not DS9. Being that in space there isn't really up, down, straight or lopsided...
                          It's not aligned correctly in relation to the galactic plane.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            It's not aligned correctly in relation to the galactic plane.
                            Since the Cardassinas are no longer there to hold it in place?
                            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

You gotta love Iggy Pop as a Vorta
                              I dare say that Iggy Pop as Yelgrun was the highlight of that episode. His odd demeanor was perfect as a Vorta.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                I dare say that Iggy Pop as Yelgrun was the highlight of that episode. His odd demeanor was perfect as a Vorta.
                                It's a good thing though that he didn't take his shirt off, as he tends to do
                                sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X