Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched "Contagion" and loved it, except for the Yamato dying...

NO!!!

Still, of all the Galaxy -class deaths, it probably had the best. Better than the never-fire-a-photon-torpedo-Odyssey death and the Enterprise-D falling to an old, old, old bird of prey. In the original script, Lurse and B'Tor had control of an decommed Vor'Cha class, which would have made INFINITELY more sense. But, to save money (stock footage) they went with a BOP.

*grumbles*

Comment

The Odyssey death was the best! PUNKED!

Birthright pt 2 was wonderful again. Klingon beliefs used as weapons. I love Worf!
      And the moment with Picard at the end where Worf lies to him... Picard knew EXACTLY what happened! Picard speaks Klingon, both the language and the subtext.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Well I was at Edgefest in Toronto all day so I saw....The Arkells, The Stills, K-os, Metric, and alexisonfire. No TV though
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          The Odyssey death was the best! PUNKED!
          While I liked the Odyssey's explosion better (grins) I felt that she barely put up a fight against the Jem'Hadar. Seriously, has Captain Keogh ever heard of photon torpedoes??? All the Oddy did was fire a few phaser shots, and I mean a FEW. And, from what I've seen of Jem'Hadar fighters since, the Oddy (without shields) should have been able to take one, maybe two down before being finished off.

Comment

The Jem'Hadar phased polaron beams cut straight through the Federation shields in the beginning. Maybe the initial attack took out the photon launcher on the Galaxy?
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
              Watched "Contagion" and loved it, except for the Yamato dying...
              "Contagion" was my first taste of Trek. I was intrigued.

I just rewatched "Hollow Pursuits".
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

DS9 Duets and In the Hands of the Prophets.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

DS9: The Search, Part I and II

Great start to Season 3. Phew. Punch that Jem'Hadar!
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I love seeing Sisko, a 'mere' human, knock the crap out of an engineered and bred soldier with his bare hands
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      The Jem'Hadar phased polaron beams cut straight through the Federation shields in the beginning. Maybe the initial attack took out the photon launcher on the Galaxy?
                      A definite possibility, but I doubt it would have knocked out the aft launcher as well. Even then, it seemed to be lazily firing its phasers, nothing like we've seen the Ent-D do in eps like "Conundrum," "Darmok," (though these phaser blasts came out of the photon launcher because of a REALLY big continuity goof), and "Yesterday's Enterprise."

Watched Voyager's "Prey" last night. A pretty good episode, but my bother always sides with Seven in it. I found it a little hard to believe six ships could block all escape vectors, especially with a ship as fast as Voyager.

Comment

TNG's Unification Parts 1 and 2
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

ds9- a time to stand

Comment

Today I watched TNG episode "Parallels".
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

'favor the bold - ds9

Comment

TNG: Clues

Comment

Working...
                                X