Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 - Honor Among Thieves
    DS9 - Change of Heart
    DS9 - Wrongs Darker than Death or Night
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Watching TNG's Tin Man at the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

TOS: Space Seed
        sigpic

Comment

Last night I saw an episode of Star Trek TNG called "Tin Man" of a living starship that was alive and was near a star that went supernova and was connected to a guy that was telepathic and they had trubble with the romulans.
          Moros/Merlin
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          sigpic
          "My Own Digital Artwork"
          "Atlantis"

Comment

VOY: Distant Origins
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DS9 - Inquisition
              DS9 - In the Pale Moonlight
              DS9 - His Way
              sigpic

Comment

Watched JJ Trek at a buddy's house tonight
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9 - Indiscretion.
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

DS9: Afterimage & Take Me Out To The Holosuite
                    VOY: Displaced
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Enterprise: Awakening and Kir'Shara
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

DS9 - Rejoined.

I love this episode. The story is really touching, and the end... So sad.

I also like it that fact that Dax and Dr. Kahn are both women is a complete non issue.
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                          DS9 - Rejoined.

I also like it that fact that Dax and Dr. Kahn are both women is a complete non issue.
                          I think that's really the greatest strength of the episode. I love how it's a story about two souls (so to speak) completely in love across time, faced with the 'small' prejudices of the era they find themselves in.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I think that's really the greatest strength of the episode. I love how it's a story about two souls (so to speak) completely in love across time, faced with the 'small' prejudices of the era they find themselves in.
                            Star Trek: Prop 8
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Star Trek is bigger than California

Comment

DS9 - The Reckoning
                                DS9 - Valiant
                                DS9 - Profit and Lace
                                DS9 - Time's Orphan
                                DS9 - The Sound of Her Voice
                                DS9 - Tears of the Prophets
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X