Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 - Meridian
    sigpic

Comment

TNG, 6x25, Timescape
      TNG, 6x26 - 7x01, Descent

It's almost over!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        It's almost over!
        Don't cry... You still got DS9 and B5 ahead of you, remember?

And on topic - DS9 - Family Business.

Meh... I don't care much for Ferengi episodes.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
          Don't cry... You still got DS9 and B5 ahead of you, remember?

And on topic - DS9 - Family Business.

Meh... I don't care much for Ferengi episodes.
          I do, I know! I can't wait for another 7 season of an ST show.

Ferengis are weird. They're even weirder than Klingons. It's just so odd how the hell can they possess such technology and all when they are pretty... stupid... or maybe not, this whole stealing thing, I guess they are the Goa'uld of ST then. LOL

sigpic

Comment

They're not all stupid. You have to be at least somewhat smart to do all that scheming.

I don't remeber all the Ferengi episodes in Trek, but DS9 certainly had some not quite so stupid Ferengi. For one thing, Quark sure ain't stupid
            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

TNG had one episode where they had a scientist Ferengi.

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Business as Usual
                DS9 - Ties of Blood and Water
                DS9 - Ferengi Love Songs
                DS9 - Soldiers of the Empire
                DS9 - Children of Time
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

DS9 - Shakaar.
                  sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

DS9 - Facets.

When Kira lifts her head after Dax's first host's memories have been transfered to her, I half expected her eyes to glow!

DS9 - The Adversary.
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

And be a raging egotist with a deep voice?
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

TNG, 7x02, Liasions - Picard is making out with a guy!

TNG, 7x03, Interface

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          And be a raging egotist with a deep voice?
                          Exactly
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                            Perhaps the best of all the Star Trek films, the only one that gives it a run for its money is The Undiscovered Country (which, incidentally, was Nick Meyer's first and preferred title for TWoK until the studio changed it on him). Nick Meyer really was the best thing that happened to Star Trek IMO. This is just such a powerful film; justice, revenge, consequences, life and death all tackled in one touching and incredible movie.

Ricardo Montalban's acting presence is so sorely missed now that he's passed away. His performance as Khan in this movie is just frickin' chillingly good. There really aren't that many actors anymore who have such incredible gravitas that a line like "you are in a position to demand nothing", delivered calmly, could be so icy and stop you dead in your tracks. He also delivers one of the best dialogues in the entire franchise history (which is sadly overshadowed by the infamous Khaaan!):

I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive.
                            And let's not forget the brilliant naval-style space battles that this movie pioneered for the franchise--incidentally, another contribution of the singular Nicholas Meyer. Before seeing this movie, who'd have ever thought that slow-paced dramatic build-up could make a space battle into something as or more intense than something paced much faster?
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9 - Blaze of Glory
                              DS9 - Empok Nor
                              DS9 - In the Cards
                              DS9 - Call to Arms
                              DS9 - A Time to Stand
                              DS9 - Rocks and Shoals
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

VOY: Workforce pt 2

Kim shows up the ECH a bit.
                                Janeway NOT asking her man to come along because it wouldn't be appropriate?! Have him like Neelix or 7 or Kes: NON-Starfleet!
                                Everyone having a hand in helping save the crew... Brilliant!
                                The young doctor not going along with the conspiracy... Brilliant!

I enjoyed both parts.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X