Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek TAS 1.14 "The Terratin Incident"
    Star Trek TAS 1.15 "The Eye of the Beholder"
    Star Trek TAS 1.16 "Once Upon A Planet"

I find the cat lady in TAS creepy
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9 - Trials of Tribble-ations
      DS9 - Let He Who Is Without Sin
      DS9 - Things Past
      DS9 - The Ascent
      DS9 - Rapture
      DS9 - The Darkness and the Light
      DS9 - The Begotten
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        DS9 - The Begotten
        Poor Kira and Odo. At least they've got each other.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Amok Time
          Star Trek, Season 2, Episode 1, Disc 1

Who Mourns for Adonais
          Star Trek, Season 2, Episode 2, Disc 1

Comment

TNG's Yesterday's Enterprise. Though the battle sequence at the end doesn't compare to what we saw with DS9, VOY, or ENT later on, the story line is superb.
            sigpic

Comment

The story is great. The space battle makes me cringe.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                The story is great. The space battle makes me cringe.
                Yeah, that space battle...

Given what we've seen of the Enterprise-D going up against the Husnock (even though it was an illusion) and the Borg, I think the ship was a wee bit too conservative about its weapons usage against the Klingons. The Klingons were firing a hell of a lot more disruptor shots than the Enterprise was with their phasers and photon torpedos. There is such a thing as too much restraint.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  TNG's Yesterday's Enterprise. Though the battle sequence at the end doesn't compare to what we saw with DS9, VOY, or ENT later on, the story line is superb.
                  That's one of my fav TNG episodes so far. Not only cause I love a great AU and timeravel story, but Yar, she makes the episode very special. It's just so sad, and then what we learn about her later? She thought if she goes back then she can have a 'heroic' death, a death with some purpose, but no... things never turn out as you want them, not even when you go back in time lol

sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Exploreres.
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post

The Chase was one of my all-time favorite TNG episodes.
                      It was great indeed! This doscovery was huge, I mean it says that this race is the reason why we existed, why we're so similar to each other? Well, that should've been a double episode IMO ( And not always the Klingons and their honour... ) It was like a sci-fi Da Vinci Code.

Today, TNG, 6x22, Suspicions
                      TNG, 23, Rightful Heir
                      TNG, 24, Second Chance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        It was like a sci-fi Da Vinci Code.
                        Except not written by someone with the vocabulary and writing prose of a 9 year old
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Except not written by someone with the vocabulary and writing prose of a 9 year old
                          LOL, The Da Vinci Code was really good. But Angels & Damenos are much better. I'm not saying that it's a Madame Bovary LOL, but it's very entertaining.

sigpic

Comment

Star Trek TAS 2.01 "Bem"
                            Star Trek TAS 2.02 "Albatross"
                            Star Trek TAS 2.03 "The Pirates of Orion"
                            Star Trek TAS 2.04 "The Practical Joker"
                            Star Trek TAS 2.05 "How Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth"
                            Star Trek TAS 2.06 "The Counter-Clock Incident"

And the total number of Enterprise crew killed during the 5 year mission is....56

Comment

DS9 - For the Uniform
                              DS9 - In Purgatory's Shadow
                              DS9 - By Inferno's Light
                              DS9 - Doctor Bashir, I presume
                              DS9 - A Simple Investigation
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

Comment

Working...
                                X