Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 - Through the Looking Glass.
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG, from 6x03, Man of the People to 6x11, Chain of Command

Great season so far... not like that would be surprising.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        TNG, from 6x03, Man of the People to 6x11, Chain of Command

Great season so far... not like that would be surprising.
        Thier are 5 lights
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

DS9 - Hard Time
          DS9 - Shattered Mirror
          DS9 - The Muse
          DS9 - For the Cause
          DS9 - To the Death
          DS9 - The Quickening
          DS9 - Body Parts
          DS9 - Broken Link
          DS9 - Apocalypse Rising
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Star Trek TAS 1.02 "The Infinite Vulcan"
            Star Trek TAS 1.03 "Yesteryear"
            Star Trek TAS 1.04 "Beyond the Farthest Star"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek: Generations.

This film seems to be underappreciated. Its not nearly as bad as I remember it.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Deja Q (TNG)

The Calamarain are...interesting.
                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 23 August 2010, 11:36 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Thier are 5 lights
                  That was an amazing, especially the last scene, '...I could see 5 lights...' The script was just awesome. I mean it's so smart, sharp, true. Like these torture scenes, the lines sometimes were better than in Oliver Stone's Midnight Express script. That is something. Not surprsing that one of the writers ( and producer) made BSG few years later. Or maybe more than one, but I know only about Ron Moore.

sigpic

Comment

Watching Birthright ATM, so Data looks like his creator, Dr. Swoong. Lewis Zimmerman also made his Doctor programme to look like himself. Wow, these ppl had some ego, that's for sure LOL I don't get it, if I'd create such 'thing', it wouldn't look like me... maybe it would look like Ben Browder or Michael Shanks but not me!

sigpic

Comment

Star Trek TAS 1.05 "The Survivor"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.06 "The Lorelei Signal"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.07 "One of Our Planets is Missing"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.08 "Mudd's Passion"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.09 "The Magicks of Megas-Tu"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.10 "The Time Trap"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.11 "The Slaver Weapon"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.12 "The Ambergris Element"
                      Star Trek TAS 1.13 "The Jihad"
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I don't get it, if I'd create such 'thing', it wouldn't look like me... maybe it would look like Ben Browder or Michael Shanks but not me!
                        How about a Richard Dean Anderson for me?
                        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Finished with Birthright. This was interesting, cause finally this whole Klingon honour etc. thing has made some sense to me. Yeh, cause the Klingons are weird in my opinion. So, you have a species with such barbarian rituals, they're eating like animals, usually think like a neanthetal man lol, but they have space ships and all, they are highly advanced in technology. It's odd. I understand the importance of traditions, rituals, but they live their lives just like they did hundreds, maybe thousands of years ago. So, they don't change, almost at all, that doesn't seem realistic to me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                            How about a Richard Dean Anderson for me?
                            LOL, okay, I'll make a Brodwer for me, an RDA for you... anyone else?

sigpic

Comment

Much obliged
                              sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Finished with Birthright. This was interesting, cause finally this whole Klingon honour etc. thing has made some sense to me. Yeh, cause the Klingons are weird in my opinion. So, you have a species with such barbarian rituals, they're eating like animals, usually think like a neanthetal man lol, but they have space ships and all, they are highly advanced in technology. It's odd. I understand the importance of traditions, rituals, but they live their lives just like they did hundreds, maybe thousands of years ago. So, they don't change, almost at all, that doesn't seem realistic to me.
                                I take it you've never met anyone from eastern Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X