Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockwave Pt. 1 (ENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      Ah, the hated reset button--nice and absent in the Bajoran sector.
      One of DS9's main strong points.
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

As for me,

Star Trek 3.10 "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"
        Talk about a long damn title for a 'strangely inexplicable McCoy illness' episode!
        You know, I actually prefer the longer more imaginative titles (like the one you mentioned or "Treacher, Faith, and the Great River") rather than the ubiquitous one- or two-word titles we ended up getting later on with Voyager and Enterprise.
        sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching TNG's The Defector.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
            I've started watching my Star Trek movies again. I just finished the Motion Picture and I'm now about halfway through Wrath of Khan.
            I loved the first one! I think it's one of the best ST movies. Dunno why Sheldon doesn't like it in The Big Bang Theory...

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            Remember Me was a good one. I wish they had a few more episodes with the Traveler but the producers really weren't interested in continual story lines the way they were with DS9. Speaking of arcs, I was surprised that the whole Unimatrix Zero resistance movement wasn't revisited in season 7 of Voyager.
            Oh yes! I love that character too, his first appearance was just great, this one too, they should've made more stories with him.

Yeh, another great story wich should've been revisited , UZ. I mean yeh, there was a double episode about it, but that storyline had so much potential.

The Defector is a really good episode!

sigpic

Comment

TNG, 4x18, Identity Crisis
              TNG, 4x19, The Nth Degree
              TNG, 4x20, Qpid - This one was so much fun! The ST writers has a really good sense of humor when it's not 'forced', I laughed so many times on this episode, it was kinda like... TNG's 200

sigpic

Comment

TNG, 4x20, The Drumhead , awesome episode. Such a great, important story. And Jean Simmons as a guest star, that was cool!

sigpic

Comment

I can't remember if I posted this when I watched Trouble With Tribbles a few days back. Just in case....

Spoiler:

I cracked up when I saw it
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9 - Life Support.
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

TNG, from 4x22 Half a Life to 5x01, Redemption, Part II

I think I had a stroke after Denise Crosby showed up as a Romulan. LOL Kinda like when I heard this line at the end of an Atlantis episode...: "Good... We can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders... It's time to begin..." But really, this Sela story was awesome.

sigpic

Comment

TNG, 5x02, Darmok Beautiful episode. Just beautiful. And that Gilgamesh scene, that was one of the most moving scenes I ever seen in ST.

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant episode, that
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Indeed. I almost cried at the Gilgamesh scene. God it was wonderful! And the whole episode, I mean it was like the essence of Star Trek. To make a connection, let it be maybe only one living being, to discover the differences, to learn from those, not only about that being, but about yourself as well, to celebrate your diversity... I guess I bit carried on , but it was so moving, inspirational.

sigpic

Comment

carbon creek
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

DS9 - Heart of Stone
                                DS9 - Destiny
                                DS9 - Prophet Motive
                                DS9 - Visionary
                                DS9 - Distant Voices
                                DS9 - Through the Looking Glass
                                DS9 - Improbable Cause
                                DS9 - The Die is Cast
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X