Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness : Spec/Ideas/News (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Dude, three posts up from yours
    trust me there is a difference between the two.

Comment

I don't know. They look the same to me.

On another note, it looks nice, but it hardly looks like Star Trek at all. At the end, "Into Darkness" is huge and then "Star Trek" barely registers before quickly fading to black. Maybe I'm just being too picky. I'd rather see IM3 at the moment.

sigpic

Comment

This is one of the films I am really excited to watch this year along with Iron Man 3. Every new trailer is just awesome. I trust JJ Abrams so I don't think I will be disappointed.
        sigpic

Favorite quote:
        McKay: You shot me!
        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        Ronon: You shot me, too.
        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Every trailer I see for this gets me more excited to see it. I really think this will be amazing.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Every trailer I see for this gets me more excited to see it. I really think this will be amazing.
            I agree with you. It seems that this re-imaging of the franchise has been pretty awesome IMHO.
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.hitfix.com/news/kirk-spoc...arkness-poster
              Hidden URLs in trailer lead to new poster.

Comment

what a terrible poster. who are they? charlie's angels? the gun toting thing is so dumb and is so completely overused in our culture. GUNS MAKE YOU LOOK COOOOOOOL.

no.

it's star trek. how about a poster with the ship on it. or space. or anything other than that piece of garbage.

the poster for the 2009 movie was absolutely perfect: http://www.metamorphostuff.com/image...rek_poster.jpg
                THAT'S a badass movie poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                  what a terrible poster. who are they? charlie's angels? the gun toting thing is so dumb and is so completely overused in our culture. GUNS MAKE YOU LOOK COOOOOOOL.

no.

it's star trek. how about a poster with the ship on it. or space. or anything other than that piece of garbage.

the poster for the 2009 movie was absolutely perfect: http://www.metamorphostuff.com/image...rek_poster.jpg
                  THAT'S a badass movie poster.
                  Did they not have phasers in Krik's time? I agree, that doesn't look very Star Trek.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Did they not have phasers in Krik's time? I agree, that doesn't look very Star Trek.
                    Can you tell me why people not like this new Star trek saga ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill View Post
                      Can you tell me why people not like this new Star trek saga ?
                      Not sure where you're coming from, I like it. Just not the poster. If I were to guess...it has something to do with people not liking a more realistic portrayal of people and what motivates people.

Hard core trekkies are bound to not like a remake unless it uses clones of the old actors and the same old scripts. Okay, that's a joke...but still....
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

don't get my wrong, i love the remake. i almost cheered when i saw it in theaters in 2009. it was so absolutely badass.

i'm saying - those pistols look nothing like the phasers we saw in the movie - which were pretty badass with their flip flopping fronts to change from stun to kill. they had the look of the old school phasers but with a newish update.

those? they just look like futuristic pistols for the sake of being guns.

dumb.

just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          [COLOR="#000080"]
                          Hard core trekkies are bound to not like a remake unless it uses clones of the old actors and the same old scripts. Okay, that's a joke...but still....
                          Hard core Trekkies don't recognise Star Trek anymore because it's Star Wars lite.

I've liked all the ST tv shows. The 2009 movie was a fun adventure but didn't seem very Trekkie is all.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

new poster released yesterday
                            much much better
                            http://www.startrek.com/article/chec...arkness-poster
                            http://www.startrek.com/uploads/asse...NewPoster1.jpg
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 April 2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

New (and supposedly final) trailer:

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/star...kness-launches
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Really cannot wait for this film to come out!

Comment

Working...
                                X