X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Well I read that
    Spoiler:
    Chris is a killer, and I hate it when they do that! They did it in CSI Miami and although he played a great part, I just didn't like the fact that he turned out to be a psycho lol.
    Spoiler:
    I didn't even remember that he was the bad guy on CSI:Miami. I just remember the Jared Padalecki haircut, which doesn't suit him all that well... Anyhoo, as for Confession, yes he does play a killer but his character is very complex and compelling to watch and honestly, this is the best performance I've seen him give so far.

I have to admit though that I'm very much used to having a favourite actor play a bad guy, seeing that Karl Urban has done it a few times and he's my number one (not by much, though ). I simply refuse not to watch a movie that he's in only because he plays a sociopath, an evil conqueror or a hitman. So I really don't mind if Chris does it every now and then as well. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again at some point in the future since actors usually like to play that kind of role because it gives them more to chew on. And if I remember correctly, I think Chris said he really enjoyed playing Darwin Tremor (what a goofy name... LOL!).
    Last edited by Lady Vaako; 23 July 2009, 10:10 AM.
    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

All snaggable!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry, but I seem to be suffering from a temporary Chris Pine obsession! It shall pass soon...I hope
          sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Wow! It's like Christmas six months too early! LOL! And no, this temporary obsession of yours must not pass soon... *giggles* Thank you so much for sharing all the goodies, they're all fabulous, especially the first batch.
            "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Just wanted to mention that Chris did get the fanbook we put together for him over at The Chris Pine Network. Holly and Bri delivered it to him last night after the last performance of Farragut North as expected and they said Chirs LOVED it!!! *omgsquee* Also, they got the whole thing on video so as soon as they've uploaded it on You Tube, I'll bring the link over here.

This is soooooo exciting! I can't believe he actually got my letter and my painting... OMG!!!! *flails uncontrollably*

- John Sheppard

Comment

Awesome icons, Camy!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if people have started in with Pine/Quinto slash fics?

Comment

There is lots of Kirk/Spock slash fic out there, so probably some Pine/Quinto as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                        I wonder if people have started in with Pine/Quinto slash fics?
                        Oh they have... Trust me.
                        Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                        Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

What I would wish to see more of is some Urbine slash fiction... But unfortunately that pairing really isn't as popular as Pinto.

But... there's plenty of Kirk/McCoy slash so at least I can get my fantasy fix that way!

- John Sheppard

Comment

You are all strange, strange people

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              You are all strange, strange people
                              Haha! I guess so... Oh but imagining two gorgeous, manly men getting it on can be quite titillating, especially when one of them is Chris or someone played by him... For example, whenever I look at this image...

... I think that McCoy is the one bringing this expression of pure bliss on Jim's beautiful face...
                              Last edited by Lady Vaako; 19 August 2009, 03:24 PM.

- John Sheppard

Comment

Now see, whenever I see that image, I'm reminded that Spock just beat the crap outta Kirk

Comment

Working...
                                X