Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    PJ! *hugs* I was going to tell you, I must have forgotten
    It's okay Laura. I found it all on my own.

I think I'm going to like it here.
    ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Spoiled for size

Spoiler:
      Do not be frightened
      ^sig made by Laura

Comment

^sig made by Laura

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessJ88 View Post
          Spoiled for size

He looks great XD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            He looks great XD
            He looks terrifying!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              He looks terrifying!
              I'm not easily shocked. Especially not by men in dresses
              sigpic

Comment

That pic is from a movie called Surrender Dorothy. it is on my netflix queue but it's towards the very bottom so it's gonna be awhile
                ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Spoiled for size

Spoiler:
                  Do not be frightened
                  Oh, Jesus.... I just ordered that movie through Ebay along with Confession, and now after seeing this I CANNOT wait!!! Thank you very much for posting! He would have made a really pretty woman.
                  Last edited by Lady Vaako; 30 June 2009, 05:57 AM.
                  "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    You're welcome! Even though LL is in it, Chris Pine fans should really watch this movie. He's not just the 'love interest', he's the second lead, because it focuses on the 'good-luck-magnet' which is LL and the 'bad-luck-magnet' which is him pretty much equally. Plus, he gets to be geeky, dorky, funny, sweet, chivalrous, a hero, wet, semi-naked, goofy, happy, cute, sexy and suave all in the same movie
                    Thanks for all the caps, Firefly! I watched that movie over the weekend and quite frankly, IMO Chris was the only redeeming quality there. It was really lame and the fact that La Lohan was the other lead didn't help things at all. But I have to say that Chris's character was the most adorkable dork I've ever seen...

Wow.... I think I'm officially a Chris Pine fan now... but I never ever saw it coming, honestly...
                    "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

That pic is from a movie called Surrender Dorothy. it is on my netflix queue but it's towards the very bottom so it's gonna be awhile
                      Just wanted to say that your sig almost had me stop breathing...

- John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
                        Thanks for all the caps, Firefly! I watched that movie over the weekend and quite frankly, IMO Chris was the only redeeming quality there. It was really lame and the fact that La Lohan was the other lead didn't help things at all. But I have to say that Chris's character was the most adorkable dork I've ever seen...

Wow.... I think I'm officially a Chris Pine fan now... but I never ever saw it coming, honestly...
                        Yeah, Chris was the only reason I watched it in the first place. He is really adorkable though!
                        Last edited by firefly827347; 30 June 2009, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Vaako View Post
                          Just wanted to say that your sig almost had me stop breathing...

You're welcome.....and please thank Laura cause she made it for me.

^sig made by Laura

Comment

*ruffles hair*

Comment

Yummy

I'm not a horror fan at all, but I'm going to have to go and see this...

Comment

Nice view

Never thought I'd be jealous of someone in a hazmat suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X