No announcement yet.

Which Show is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt, TOS tops my list. Only three seasons, yes; strange episodes like the one with Lazarus, yes. But--good acting, yes; (mostly) good storylines, yes; good concept, yes. Voyager comes in a close second, but there's nothing like The Original Series.

1. TOS
    2. VOY
    3. DS9
    4. TNG
    5. ENT

-----

EDIT

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    SD ?: The Omega Glory

A mystery virus story that turns into in insane other captain searching for a fountain of youth story, into a blatant (and awful) allegory for the USA vs. the USSR. Oh, and let's not forget that somehow Spock is suddenly telepathic enough to beam a suggestion into someone's mind from across the room. Bleh.

Wave the US flag a little more, writers
    'Writers' would be Gene Roddenberry, unfortunately. He might have come up with the original concept for TOS, but he wasn't the only one to make it great...
    Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 05 August 2009, 07:42 PM. Reason: Adding in quote
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

And wow I totally posted that in the wrong thread.

Whoops
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

But it worked, somehow.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

1. Voyager/ DS9
          2. Enterprise
          3. TOS
          4. TNG

Comment

Voyager is the best show, so far

I'll reserve my final judgement until I see all of DS9, which could take many more years.

Comment

Working...
            X