No announcement yet.

Happy w/ Enterprise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like when Archer is with Daniels in the future.

"The Romulan Star Empire?"
    Then Daniels says something about that he can't look at it.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Comment

Wasn't that from Shockwave 2 or something?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Either that or Shockwave Part 2, I believe.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by David85
          So who was future guy?
          ShadowMaat!
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
            Data won't be on Enterprise. Brent Spiner will be playing Arik Soong, the great-great-grandfather of Dr. Noonian Soong, the creater of Data.
            Where does KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! fit into all of this, or does he? (I haven't seen TMP or TWOK )

Anyway, tis great to see Brent Spiner back (I remember that episode of Friends last season he was in, I just kept shouting "Data! Data! It's Data! That's Data! He's Data!" ... maybe it would be best if I never ran into Brent Spiner )

So far Home > Season opener Pt 2 > Season opener Pt 1 > Rest of show

Comment

Isn't Khan's last name Soong?

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                Isn't Khan's last name Soong?
                Khan's last name was Singh, not Soong.
                Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                  Khan's last name was Singh, not Soong.
                  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks, i didn't know.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                    Where does KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! fit into all of this, or does he? (I haven't seen TMP or TWOK )
                    Khan and his followers are genetic "super men" from the Eugenics War of the 1990's (I know it didn't happen, but the original show was in the 60's, so for Trek, it happened in the 90's ). In a Star Trek Season 1 episode called "Space Seed," the Enterprise discovered a sleeper ship called Bontany Bay. Can't remember most of the episode, but at the end, Khan and his followers tried to take over the ship, but Kirk stopped them. Rather than spent their lives in prison, Kirk showed compassion and decided to maroon them on a peaceful world with the cargo bays from their ship to use as a home. 19 years later (Khan says it's 15, but if ya do the math, it's 19), Captain Terrell and 1st Officer Chekov stumble across Ceti Alpha V, thinking it was Ceti Alpha VI (long story). One thing lead to another, Khan hijacked the Reliant, and... well, go rent the movie. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                      Khan and his followers are genetic "super men" from the Eugenics War of the 1990's (I know it didn't happen, but the original show was in the 60's, so for Trek, it happened in the 90's ). In a Star Trek Season 1 episode called "Space Seed," the Enterprise discovered a sleeper ship called Bontany Bay. Can't remember most of the episode, but at the end, Khan and his followers tried to take over the ship, but Kirk stopped them. Rather than spent their lives in prison, Kirk showed compassion and decided to maroon them on a peaceful world with the cargo bays from their ship to use as a home. 19 years later (Khan says it's 15, but if ya do the math, it's 19), Captain Terrell and 1st Officer Chekov stumble across Ceti Alpha V, thinking it was Ceti Alpha VI (long story). One thing lead to another, Khan hijacked the Reliant, and... well, go rent the movie. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
                      Excellent synopsis!

Do you remember in Hatchery, when Archer says that his great-grandfather fought in the Eugenics War in North Africa? When he and his opponent let a nearby school escape? That....well....doesn't make sense. Was he fighting against a Eugenic?

My deviantART profile

Comment

Some fans think that the "Eugenics War" is WW3, others say it's a war of the 90's before WW3. Archer's Great-Grandpa would'a been alive durring WW3, Archer's Great-Great-Grandpa would'a been arround durring the Eugenics War, so one could decude that Archer didn't feel like saying great twice.

Comment

Oh, well. I couldn't figure out the family timeline, because I didn't know what year Archer was born.

My deviantART profile

Comment

I read somewhere that they're actually going to make the Eugenics war more recent to the show so that Soong would have been involved. Now I know some people hate them messing w/it, but I think that considering we lived through the 90s & know it didn't happen that it's understandable to make it happen later in time (didn't DS9 push the war back too in that 2-parter where they went back in time?).

Comment

Are you talking about the 3 episode story arc in Enterprise that's comin up?

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                                Are you talking about the 3 episode story arc in Enterprise that's comin up?

Yes. I think I read it at Zap2 it.

edited to add the link

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|91457|1|,00.html

Comment

Working...
                                X