Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST Star Trek Figures, Ships, Accessories

Any other DST Trek collectors on here?

Borg Series 1- Borg Queen, Borg Drone, Seven of Nine Drone (PX Exclusive), Borg Queen Head & Spine

DS9 Command Chair- Sisko
    DS9 Series 2- O'Brien Season 5-7, Bashir Season 5-7, Worf Season 4 / Gowron (two-pack), Martok, Col Kira
    DS9 Series ?- Sisko Season 1-3, Dax Season 1-3

TNG Series 5- Ro, O'Brien Season 7, Ogawa, Crusher "Nemesis"
    TNG- 1701-D
    TNG- 1701-D "All Good Things..."

TWOK Series 2- Uhura, Saavik, Spock, Kirk Away Team
    TWOK Death of Spock Two-Pack (Kirk / Spock 'Radiated')
    TWOK Prop- Phaser

TMP- Kirk/Spock

RETRO- Kahn (Hastings / Planet X Exclusive)
    RETRO Series 4- Scotty / Keeper
    RETRO Series 5- Uhura / Mugato
    RETRO Series 6- Chekov / Cheron
    RETRO Series 7- ? / Gorn

TOS- Kirk / Spock "Amok Time" (two-pack)
    TOS Props- Classic Communicator, Classic Tricorder

ICON Busts- Captain Sisko, Archer, TOS Spock, TWOK Admiral Kirk, Janeway

Comment

I collected the Playmates stuff in the 90s.

I do like the DST stuff, but I cannot afford it, and don't have room for it. The detail in the figures is incredible though, and they do try hard to capture the essence of the characters.
      Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
      Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackcoatCowboy View Post
        Borg Series 1- Borg Queen, Borg Drone, Seven of Nine Drone (PX Exclusive), Borg Queen Head & Spine

Are the Borg figures actual Action Figures like the Borg Assimilation Figures they did a few years back?

Also, whatever happened to the Assimilation Wave? Didn't it sell enough to produce a second wave or what?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

The ASSIMILATION wave/series was made by and sold by ART ASYLUM. DST did not make, produce, or sell those figures. That line was not picked up by DST when they obtained the license.

The figures will be like LOCUTUS from TNG Series 2.

What has not been seen is whether or not the Borg Queen's head and spine will be in addition to the figure or if it will be detachable.

In addition, each figure will come with a piece of the BORG ASSIMILATION ALCOVE, which features working lights.

MSRP is $19.99.

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase View Post
          Are the Borg figures actual Action Figures like the Borg Assimilation Figures they did a few years back?

Also, whatever happened to the Assimilation Wave? Didn't it sell enough to produce a second wave or what?

Comment

Thanks for letting me know

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase View Post

Thanks for letting me know
              lol, I just have the tricorder from 97.

Comment

I have just about everything DST and AA have put out. I used to collect the Playmates stuff but got rid of all of them after AA started making figures.

Comment

When it comes to the Enterprised D, I wonder how they are going to make the saucer seperation business work? I mean, the AMT model kit had a single peg that held the ship in one piece, and the Playmates versions didn't seperate at all.
                  Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                  Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

What about magnets?

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
                    When it comes to the Enterprised D, I wonder how they are going to make the saucer seperation business work? I mean, the AMT model kit had a single peg that held the ship in one piece, and the Playmates versions didn't seperate at all.

Comment

As previously announced at USTF08, Gorn will be the alien for Retro Series 7.

Just announced is SULU for Retro Series 7.

The last two aliens for Retro Series 8 and 9 are Neptunian and Talosian (in no order).

This leaves two spots open for non-aliens. If they continue to follow MEGO's original plans / tradition, then the next two non-alien figures will be NURSE CHRISTINE CHAPEL and HARCOURT "HARRY" FENTON MUDD.

The original MEGO line was to have CHAPEL, CHEKOV, MUDD, and ? for Series 4.

After this, the sky could be the limit. There are plenty of aliens, baddies, and crew to make as figures but it all depends on fan reaction/reception and how well they sell.

Comment

Working...
                      X