The Lack of TNG reruns on US Television in 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lack of TNG reruns on US Television in 2008

For those of you who live in the US, do any of you miss TNG Reruns as much as I do?

Last Year, G4 reran the episodes (Spike also did, but it disappeared about half way through 2007). G4 also ran that Journey's End special, that I own on VHS. And when the new year came around, DS9 (at 2am) and Voyager were on Spike, the Untouched edition of TOS (which I hate, I like the remastered edition) was airing at a stupid time (4am) on TV Land, Enterprise was on Sci-Fi, while TNG was MIA in reruns.

I think we should write to Sci-Fi and tell them to pick up the rights to TNG.
    sigpic

From what I've seen over the past week, DS9 could be off of Spike now, too.

It used to come on Monday through Wednesday, but this last week Blade: The Crappy Series was on in its time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post

It used to come on Monday through Wednesday, but this last week Blade: The Crappy Series was on in its time slot.
      I guess that's 3 Star Trek Series that are MIA (I'm also counting TOS on TV Land because it's on too late/too early)
      sigpic

Comment

CW plays TOS replays every weekend,

Comment

according to my season pass of DS9, it will return the last week of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post

IMHO, Blade: The Series is not crappy, it's Awesome!. Spike is just showing it this week because they are re-releasing it in a DVD Box Set, so they want to advertise it.

DS9 and VOY will be back on Spike 4 times a week starting in a couple weeks. Spike still holds the rights to air TNG, So I would bet they will start re-airing episodes sometime in the near future
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Please don't put DS9 at 2am again.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                DS9 and VOY will be back on Spike 4 times a week starting in a couple weeks. Spike still holds the rights to air TNG, So I would bet they will start re-airing episodes sometime in the near future
                Spike doesn't still own the rights to TNG, if they did it would be still airing. But a single episode of TNG hasn't aired on Spike in at least 6 months.
                sigpic

Comment

TOS still comes on TV Land every weekday morning at 6:00AM EST. I watch it just about every morning, good way to start off the day.

I agree there is a major lack of Star Trek on TV. I used to watch TNG all the time on G4 and then DS9 and VOY when they came on in the afternoons on Spike, now they don't show them anymore...
                  Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                  Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                  Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                  --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                  X