Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most revealing costume in any of the Star Trek Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry....

the first movie has a scene with Ilia in the shower... supposedly she's naked.

Also... there's the episode where Deanna and Lwaxana get kidnapped by the Ferengi... they lose their clothing.
    "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      They don't work because the server's not allowing outsiders to link directly to images.

http://tng.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/s1/1x09/

This link will list the files.

OMG..... Now I want to poke my eyes out

Those barely there costumes were pretty damn risque
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
        The costume Andrea wore in TOS "What are little girls made of"
        She's still one of the hottest women to ever appear on Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by 1138 View Post

I disagree

Dr. Helen Noel from TOS "Dagger of the mind"

Tonia Barrows "Shore leave"

Beth Toussaint who played Tasha's sister comes pretty close
          if you've seen the ep she was in you'll know why I fancy her
          Last edited by Coco Pops; 10 February 2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1138 View Post
            I completely agree.

Compared to the modern era Treks, TOS had the monopoly on the hottest women. Out of all the modern series, I'd say Enterprise came closer. It had more of a TOS feel when it came to attractive ladies and the type of clothing they wore. *cough* Orion slave girls.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

BUMP

Originally posted by docballen View Post
              Also... there's the episode where Deanna and Lwaxana get kidnapped by the Ferengi... they lose their clothing.
              I watched that episode afew days ago and all you saw was Deanna and Lwaxana bare backs.

In reality i dont think Star Trek has ever done a costume which is too revealing though atleast they acknowledge sex more often than the Stargate franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                BUMP

I watched that episode afew days ago and all you saw was Deanna and Lwaxana bare backs.

In reality i dont think Star Trek has ever done a costume which is too revealing though atleast they acknowledge sex more often than the Stargate franchise.

Then you missed Beth Toussaint in the episode where she played Tasha's sister.

That costume clung to her body,and her nether regions i na very revealing way

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Then you missed Beth Toussaint in the episode where she played Tasha's sister.

That costume clung to her body,and her nether regions i na very revealing way
                  I also watched that episode around a month ago and i didnt see anything wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                    I also watched that episode around a month ago and i didnt see anything wrong with it.

Oh ok must be me then. From some angles when she's standing her costumes seems to gather around her crotch a lot

Comment

Oh ok must be me then. From some angles when she's standing her costumes seems to gather around her crotch a lot
                      You may be right. It just isnt something i noticed.

Comment

DUDES!!! and DUDE'ess

Your all forgetting one of The most revealing moment of TNG!!

Ok before I state this but given the theme of the thread it's already in that quadrant already lol.

The Green Leatard that Dr Crusher wears, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out which episode it was, since i'm not turned on by women and such I'm afraid I didn't commit the episode name to memory.

The scene involves Dr Crusher and Deanna Troi in the Gym with wall the wall mirrors, since I'm gay I will say this though!....Deanna Troi does have a real nice perky set of ass behind on her in that scene..but the scene is bother laugh out loud funny and disturbing for many reasons:

[1] Dr Crusher and Deanna are in a rather provocative position in the scene

[2] The outfits they wear are as tight as they could muster up on the set...I mean dammit JIM!! the strap on Deanna goes all the way up her bee-hind and almost dissapears!!!:O

[3] for thise offended by such words...I've hidden if if you think it's disgusting, but what I say is basically what it is...and leaves VERY VERY VERY Little to the imagination at all!!!!

Spoiler:
                        in the Same scene Dr crusher is flexing before being joined by Deanna in the gym, her green outfit is very tight in her downstairs region, many times in the following minutes the outfit being so tight reveals Gates Mcfaddan's Camel's Toe clear line and ever so apparent!!!

[4] The outfits were quintisentially early 1990's, tight, spandex, sparkly and not at all becoming of two women of their looks.

that I beleive is THE most revealing outfit on all of TREK for me, if you disagree? then by all means, pick one that tops that!!!?

sigpic
                        In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
                          DUDES!!! and DUDE'ess

Your all forgetting one of The most revealing moment of TNG!!

Ok before I state this but given the theme of the thread it's already in that quadrant already lol.

The Green Leatard that Dr Crusher wears, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out which episode it was, since i'm not turned on by women and such I'm afraid I didn't commit the episode name to memory.

The scene involves Dr Crusher and Deanna Troi in the Gym with wall the wall mirrors, since I'm gay I will say this though!....Deanna Troi does have a real nice perky set of ass behind on her in that scene..but the scene is bother laugh out loud funny and disturbing for many reasons:

[1] Dr Crusher and Deanna are in a rather provocative position in the scene

[2] The outfits they wear are as tight as they could muster up on the set...I mean dammit JIM!! the strap on Deanna goes all the way up her bee-hind and almost dissapears!!!:O

[3] for thise offended by such words...I've hidden if if you think it's disgusting, but what I say is basically what it is...and leaves VERY VERY VERY Little to the imagination at all!!!!

Spoiler:
                          in the Same scene Dr crusher is flexing before being joined by Deanna in the gym, her green outfit is very tight in her downstairs region, many times in the following minutes the outfit being so tight reveals Gates Mcfaddan's Camel's Toe clear line and ever so apparent!!!

[4] The outfits were quintisentially early 1990's, tight, spandex, sparkly and not at all becoming of two women of their looks.

that I beleive is THE most revealing outfit on all of TREK for me, if you disagree? then by all means, pick one that tops that!!!?

I'm going to look bad now because I just found this on youtube.. The scene you just described

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiyQFgCcYI

Comment

What about the occasions in Enterprise Season 3 when T'Pol was literally naked on screen. That left NOTHING to the imagination.

Comment

I'm going to look bad now because I just found this on youtube.. The scene you just described

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiyQFgCcYI
                              HAHA

Yeah it is a little bit perverted, I do wonder:

Spoiler:
                              How many young Trekkies back in the 90's busted a session of spanking the perverbial monkey to that scene urgh!!

Not being phased or turned on by such a sight, I do wonder however WHY?? the video on Youtube has had over a million hit's, when you notice on the panel to it's side, it's not been on Y.T for very long at all, that in itself doesn't suprise me for the simple fact, many use the internet and indeed Y.T for perverted reasons ugh!

On a lighter note however, I do find it rather amusing, the comments for a majortiy are funny and lighthearted on that video, amidst a few sikcening ones.

But it's does not leave much to one's imagination of any gender or preference LMAO!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Serpent View Post
                                What about the occasions in Enterprise Season 3 when T'Pol was literally naked on screen. That left NOTHING to the imagination.

We seem to have comfused each other into what is considered revealing, yes that scene with T'pol is very well de-frocked lol

but

The scene with Bev Crusher and her area is there but for the grace of sparkly 1990's spandex that we can't see her full Vagina!!!

The T'pol thing PALES in comparison I think, sure she's sexy, naked and ....erm..sexy lol , but you don't see anything in that scene, that leaves you to imagine what T'pol's full frontal nudity looks like (a feat best left to the internet, i'm sure she has pics naked on websites or so i hear) but the Famous Crusher TNG scene is TOO much dude!!

Sometimes the imgination is curse, projecting disturbing and unparalleled images into our minds, sometimes reality it seems isn't going to be beaten by our imagination....hence, it's better left up in that head of yours...or mine lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X