I think it was a fanfic.

Comment

Oooooh. Was that what it was? Oooooh.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
          I think it was a fanfic.
          Ah. That must be why I was so repulsed I couldn't finish reading it.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

In one of the DS9 continuation novels there was a chapter where a drone came into contact with a Founder and, according to the book, the Founder was able to resist assimilation long enough to exert enough pressure upon the nanoprobes that they were destroyed.

Re: the fanfic-thing: Why would the Dominion re-occupy a previously invaded "hatchery"--and then put the Jem'Hadar into service--without first testing them to see if they were tampered with.
            Last edited by Jeffala; 08 September 2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Jeffala!
              Smart writers. Founders RULE!
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Personally I think the Dominion would clean up a Borg Invasion and might even be strong enough to take the fight to the Collective themselves. It's really a fight we should have seen.

Comment

The Dominion was the most interesting I think. I liked the command structure and found the different parts of the Dominion like the Jem'Hadar and Weyoun's race interesting.

I think the Borg are the most powerful though.

Comment

The borg couldn't dedicate the resource to that offensive unless the Dominion went on the attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X