voyager specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voyager specs

Does anyone have any ship specs? if you do can u post them or e-mail or msg them to me thx

Music Is The Soundtracks To Our Lives.

http://ditl.org/index.php?daymain=/h...hp?fedintrepid

Note that only the yellow text is canon, while the green text is from other reference sources (i.e. Star Trek Encyclopedia), while the white is made up.

Comment

What kind of specs are you looking for? A cutaway of the ship or a detailed list of Voyager's volume, propulsion, weapons, etc.

I have two links that might help a bit:

This one has a very detailed specification list and this one has two detailed cutaways. The two pics are fan created, but looking at the effort that went into these, I think the artist spent some time researching the location of Voyager's internals.

edit: Beaten to the draw by PG15. Good link, btw.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

"The Star Trek Encyclopedia" was basically where somebody sat down with each episode and wrote everything down.

The Star Trek Encyclopedia is considered canon.
        "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Nope. Only the live action shows and movies are canon.

Comment

hmmm. I thought that Voyager had shields that were *not* standard at the time (new tech). Multi-Spectral or some such technobabble. I mention this because on ditl.com it says "standard shielding" for voyager.

Also, in the pilot, voyager had Tricobalt Warheads (I think that's what they were called). I assume they were never used again because they ran out of them and were unable to manufactor more. Anyway, they were experimental at the time. Were those an early version of Quantum Torpedos?

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              What kind of specs are you looking for? A cutaway of the ship or a detailed list of Voyager's volume, propulsion, weapons, etc.

I have two links that might help a bit:

This one has a very detailed specification list .
              That is an unbelievably awesome site. Greened you for posting it!
              Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                That is an unbelievably awesome site. Greened you for posting it!
                No problem and thanks! I found it while I was searching for other Trek info.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Great links posted in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X