• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who are they

ther was a race who descended from the dinosaur from earth

what were they called
    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

I believe they are called the Voth.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

They are in the Voyager episode "Distant Origin" from Season three. this was one of my favorite episodes.

Comment

Ooh, that was a great episode- and a cool concept.

Comment

not accounting for the evolution of the Dinosapians I think sometime in the 67712499575 AD complements of nanotechnology and the federation was re-born, without the human race, I think the Romulans reverted into blue husks of protoplasm and the Borg left the galaxy to find the source......V'Ger probe apperently got thir first and oh yes warp drive did damage the fabric of space and the Q were supperceeded by the caretaker aliens abd the klingons prospered becoming the most mutiple aliens in the MW, the vulcans evolved upon logic to become the teachers of all in the universe when people came looking for it and I think the Cardassians grew tails and more scales on their skin as a result of their sun going supernova and poisioning their world as a result of the Hur'q......phew!

The Jem'Hadar were no longer cloned and formed a seperate gender capable of reproduction, of course the females rebelled when the men wanted to conquer new worlds when the novelty of a new baby wore off and they formed a female only colony and capitulated with Hirogen who eventually in the galactic gaze were just the same as the Jem'hadar men and wanted to kill and hunt, so the women died off unfortunately and the cloning process was enabled to keep them sustained.

The founders lerned much for the solids and grew out from their distain of them and once again seeded the stars with their kind only further afield, a couple of them landed in another galaxy and professed to be gods once again, they made more of themselves and were beaten back by their brethren who became the elders and keepers of peace in the MW and wherever else needed.

The Ferengi sucome to vanity and grew more ugly than they were, they lost their power of vision and evolved into loud mouthed beings with ears some of which are the lrgest ever recorded in any animal of sentient kingdom.

The Xindi came to the aid of Humanity long before the presence of Dnisapiens and many did capitulate and co-existed with them forming sub species.

Of course history is fluid and open to change......get a time ship you lazy Bas**rds and go and have a look
          Last edited by Darkstar 2.0; 11 May 2007, 03:25 AM.
          sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
            I believe they are called the Voth.
            Yes, they are called the Voth.

: Green is Good.
            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

thanks
              sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Voth it is.
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Watched this episode tonight. Was pretty cool. One of my favourites from season 3 so far
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
                    not accounting for the evolution of the Dinosapians I think sometime in the 67712499575 AD complements of nanotechnology and the federation was re-born, without the human race, I think the Romulans reverted into blue husks of protoplasm and the Borg left the galaxy to find the source......V'Ger probe apperently got thir first and oh yes warp drive did damage the fabric of space and the Q were supperceeded by the caretaker aliens abd the klingons prospered becoming the most mutiple aliens in the MW, the vulcans evolved upon logic to become the teachers of all in the universe when people came looking for it and I think the Cardassians grew tails and more scales on their skin as a result of their sun going supernova and poisioning their world as a result of the Hur'q......phew!

The Jem'Hadar were no longer cloned and formed a seperate gender capable of reproduction, of course the females rebelled when the men wanted to conquer new worlds when the novelty of a new baby wore off and they formed a female only colony and capitulated with Hirogen who eventually in the galactic gaze were just the same as the Jem'hadar men and wanted to kill and hunt, so the women died off unfortunately and the cloning process was enabled to keep them sustained.

The founders lerned much for the solids and grew out from their distain of them and once again seeded the stars with their kind only further afield, a couple of them landed in another galaxy and professed to be gods once again, they made more of themselves and were beaten back by their brethren who became the elders and keepers of peace in the MW and wherever else needed.

The Ferengi sucome to vanity and grew more ugly than they were, they lost their power of vision and evolved into loud mouthed beings with ears some of which are the lrgest ever recorded in any animal of sentient kingdom.

The Xindi came to the aid of Humanity long before the presence of Dnisapiens and many did capitulate and co-existed with them forming sub species.

Of course history is fluid and open to change......get a time ship you lazy Bas**rds and go and have a look
                    what was that?

Comment

It looks like drunken ramblings to me, but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Eriksen View Post
                        ther was a race who descended from the dinosaur from earth

what were they called
                        I believe they were called the Dinosaucers.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                        X