• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and because it's a large image
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      lol say what you will about Janeway positive or negative, but she did not know when to fight.

---

Kirk: "Fire phasers!"
      Bridge crew: "But they haven't even--"
      Kirk: "FIRE!"

---

Picard: "I've got the biggest most advanced, toughest ship in the fleet. Do you really want to tango with me?"

---

Bridge crew: "Ship coming into range"
      *Defiant gets hit by a single unimpressive shot*
      Sisko: "DESTROY THAT SHIP"

---

Janeway: "Hailing frequencies... I'm Captain Janeway of a Federation you've never even heard of, much less give a crap about"
      Bridge crew: "No response, they're locking weapons"
      Janeway: "Continue hailing on all frequencies and languages"
      Bridge crew: "They're firing"
      Janeway: "Hail harder"
      *five minutes later, Voyager shot to hell and the bridge falling apart around her*
      Janeway: "Lock phasers on their weapon systems, try to disable them without causing any other damage"

[IG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1246/picardfacepalmb.jpg[/IMG]
      Don't forget Enterprise

*unknown ship approaches*
      Archer:Hail them
      *ship comes closer
      Bridge officer: Its Vulcan sir.
      Archer:Fire phasers
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
        That was GREAT!

So yes - another Kate/Janeway appreciative board member reports to the thread.

Comment

Comment

One of my favourite Kate pics. I'm hoping that in about 5 and a half weeks I'll be posting my Collectormania 16 report and lots of pics for you all to see.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              lol say what you will about Janeway positive or negative, but she did not know when to fight.

---

Kirk: "Fire phasers!"
              Bridge crew: "But they haven't even--"
              Kirk: "FIRE!"

---

Picard: "I've got the biggest most advanced, toughest ship in the fleet. Do you really want to tango with me?"

---

*Defiant gets hit by a single unimpressive shot*
              Sisko: "DESTROY THAT SHIP"

---

Janeway: "Hailing frequencies... I'm Captain Janeway of a Federation you've never even heard of, much less give a crap about"
              Bridge crew: "No response, they're locking weapons"
              Janeway: "Continue hailing on all frequencies and languages"
              Bridge crew: "They're firing"
              Janeway: "Hail harder"
              *five minutes later, Voyager shot to hell and the bridge falling apart around her*
              Janeway: "Lock phasers on their weapon systems, try to disable them without causing any other damage"

Hey, there is nothing wrong with diplomacy

Originally posted by Galactic Hitchhiker View Post
              and as a last resort, she will turn into Lt. Ellen Ripley, destroy alien invasion force on her ship all alone, and if that fails, she will ram the whole damn ship against the *******s who were behind it's demise.
              I'f your ganna go out, why not in a bang

Spoiler:
              Oh thats brilliant, see what happens when you ask for directions.......
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Okay so I posted this to LiveJournal but I thought I'd give the people here a chance as well:

I know a lot of people have something they would like to say to Kate but due to cost of getting to conventions and conventions in general they feel like they would never get the chance and for those of us who have written fanmail there is always that nagging doubt that it never got to her. So here is what I'm proposing: a DVD for Kate which I will happily give to her at Collectormania 16. Our way of saying thank you to her for being the inspiration that she is.

If you want to participate in the DVD (which I will happily edit together), these are sort of things I'm looking for:

Recorded messages (these can either be video or audio)

Fanvids and graphics that are tributes to the amazing woman herself.

1 picture of everyone who chooses to participate - I'm thinking of putting a slide show at the end to music.

If you want to send a message but can't record it and can only send via text, that's fine too, I'd add it to the slide show of pictures.

In order to get the DVD ready in time, I'd need all submissions emailed to me no later than Saturday May 1st 2010. This will give me time to get it together and ready for Collectormania.

All submissions should be emailed to [email protected] with "Kate DVD" as the title to the email.

Cross-posted to relevant places but feel free to share with others.
                sigpic

Comment

Today is Kate Mulgrew's birthday, and what better way to show our love for the woman than to donate to Alzheimer's?

Follow the link - Donate for Kate and make a donation, in a month's time we'll be letting Kate know exactly how much has been raised at CM16.

Oh and a reminder to anyone still wanting to participate in the Fan DVD to be given to her at CM16, I need your fanvids/graphics/audio messages and pics by this weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

To those who were considering sending me a contribution for Kate's fan DVD, I'm extending the deadline by a week, so I need all contributions by next Saturday. I'd love to have as many as is humanly possible, even if you only have time to send a wallpaper, a quick message in text and a picture of yourself.

Nat
                    sigpic

Comment

The artist Martin Firrell has apparently done some art of Kate Mulgrew in addition to the actors Gateworld had mention on the home page so here is the link: http://www.martinfirrell.com/katemulgrew/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks for the link, planet_tv! Such a great video btw, I never seen her in an interview before. ( Which is odd cause she plays my favorite ST captain LOL ) And she's cool! And I agree with her on this subject.

EDIT: LOL, there was more than one video! I clicked on the sex-subject one only , that's what I meant earlier.
                        Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 15 August 2010, 02:35 AM.

sigpic

Comment

It says there that she created the first & only female starship Captain in the Star Trek universe. Not true. There have been others, just not as a series regular.

Comment

Well, she said 'she was the first girl in the seat' I think she meant that as a leading character, Janeway was the first girl.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone hear anything about what KM is up to lately?

Comment

Mercy, NTSF, and voicing Flemeth in both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X